PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise please any homeopathic preparations (it is desirable and...

Nikolay
24.06.2004, 12:37
Advise please any homeopathic preparations (it is desirable import and strong) for my mum who have transferred or carried an acute ischemic insult 6 days ago. Preparations traditional meditsiy like would work, but their doctors what for have cancelled that (Trentalum, Riboxinum) though anybody them about it or this did not ask also a preparation together with droppers I bought itself (in hospital anything is not present)
Now I wish to help or assist mum "illegally", very much I am afraid as though such cancellings of preparations doctors mum have not ruined, and I see that with her yet that's all right. Therefore once again very much proshu-advise strong and it is desirable import homeopathic agents

Zak M.S.
25.06.2004, 15:45
Dear Nikolay! You can address to following experts: Elena Vasilevna Gudko (registry and a cabinet or study) 176 18 66, Sergey Viktorovich Tarasyuk or Vladimir Ilich Kremer (176 14 55 registry). Learn or find out, in what days they conduct reception and having phoned in the necessary day personally discuss all questions.
Such statement of your inquiry (" advise please any homeopathic preparations, it is desirable import and strong ") testifies to full ignorance of a homeopathy by you. For your mum good and vmeru silnodujstvujushchim there will be only correctly chosen homeopathic agent for a situation. It or he needs to be appointed or nominated, having dastatochnoj the information and not on an Internet. I wish success you and health to your Mum.