PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. I suffer attacks of shortage of air. Often prisutstvu...

The anonym
10.06.2004, 19:55
Hello, the doctor. I suffer attacks of shortage of air. Often is present komok at a throat, practically every day. Pawns a nose, the head is turned. It was surveyed on all that only is possible, without pathologies. What will advise? Thanks.

Dvorjanchikov Century
13.06.2004, 03:22
Not. " Without pathologies " such does not happen. CHto-something have missed. Specify, how old are you, than hurted or were ill;were sick earlier. Shortage of air is felt during occurrence "komka" or and at a free inspiration?

The anonym
16.06.2004, 22:52
To me of 28 years. At a free inspiration, yes. Earlier I than did not hurt or be ill;be sick. There was all suddenly, the cardiogram - VSD began to be surveyed, the allergist - assays dermal, anything, roentgens - that's all right, shchitovidka - is not present sites, analyses in norm or rate. Even went to manualnomu to the therapist, crackled, crackled, a backbone normal. Has gone to the neurologist - tablets awful Relanium, ksanaks have told or said because of nerves, to me from them it becomes bad.
Year almost such with me is created what to do or make I do not know.

Dvorjanchikov Century
19.06.2004, 03:01
And zhivete-that where?

The anonym
22.06.2004, 19:16
I live in Moscow. In that continually, I run on all doctors, anybody of anything cannot tell or say, is direct a riddle of the nature what that.

Dvorjanchikov Century
22.06.2004, 23:33
Probably, you should to try be treated symptomatic at the Moscow homeopathist, or to us to arrive, if there is such opportunity.