PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask you, the doctor, please, help or assist at the daughter, 2 years, contagious moll...

Ospanova@rambler.ru
11.06.2004, 01:02
I ask you, the doctor, please, help or assist at the daughter, 2 years, a contagious molluscum. She has infected also me. Were very longly treated at the dermatologist in kosmetologicheskom a cabinet or study - uvdaljali, accepted atsiklovir in tablets, ointment Hyoxysonum and it is ineffectual. Have received the electron report, that we can be helped or assisted by vegetative tablets Sinabarri and Djulkamara, whether so it. And where it is possible to get them. Thankful in advance. Jeanne.

Dvorjanchikov Century
14.06.2004, 03:44
Most likely, you have infected it or her then, on weakened or easied ogranizm and the virus causing a molluscum "has sat down", and from it or her peresel and to you. The child, imjushchy normlanyj imunitet, never will catch this disease. Probably, in everyone ruppe or a class there will be some children from KM. Nevertheless, at the others this illness or disease does not develop.
That, in what try to involve you - ordinary lohotron: "Djulkamara" is usual ogorodnyj (sladkogorky) paslen, and "Sinabarri" - red sulfide of Hydrargyrum (in Russian - kinovar, having a small contact to botany. If you so would like to test on yourselves these agents, you can buy or purchase for pennies almost in any homeopathic drugstore their normal homeopathic forms: Dulcamara and Cinnabaris at which among other indications the KM appears also.

The anonym
15.06.2004, 00:49
And it will help or assist? Something can you will advise?

Dvorjanchikov Century
18.06.2004, 16:32
It will promote disappearance or eradication moljuska. But hardly will allow izbavitja from the reason of weakening of antiviral immunity. We treat this disease protivohlamidijnym prepartom which while everywhere is not accessible.

JOSE C.
22.06.2004, 10:25
Da mogut pomogat mnogie gomeopatii dlia rasrostaniiii, no nada pokozat pobrezdenia goimeopatu.
mojez razkazat kak prohodila tri pervie mesiatsa beremennosti etovo rebenka?