PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, help or assist to make a decision. To a daughter of 15 years, diagnose hr...

Inessa
16.06.2004, 22:14
The dear doctor, help or assist to make a decision. To a daughter of 15 years, diagnose hr. A tonsillitis toksiko-the allergic form. Recommend to remove tonsils, but all of us we can not be solved. Now after a course of a lavage they small, quiet. We wish to try to get rid of this problem for ever by means of a homeopathy. How you think, it is real?
The doubt causes that treatment by a homeopathy long and if there will be a new angina, complications are inevitable. What to do or make, on what to be solved?

Tarasova E.A.
20.06.2004, 09:10
Yes, it is real. Treatment by a homeopathy dejstitelno not such fast, as surgical excision. But, you do not understand a short of a homeopathy a little. If on a background of treatment in the beginning also there are exacerbations of an angina, not such serious and without seryoznyh complications. So it is necessary to be solved.

Olga
22.06.2004, 09:21
Inessa, do not doubt! I of a tonsillitis was cured with a homeopathist for 2 months after 20 years of chronic illness or disease! I did not believe in a homeopathy, and now I do not believe the happiness - any repetitions, anginas, complications! And mine syn-the teenager with the same diagnosis now at all is not ill or sick (we in time have thought suddenly)! Only correctly carry out doctor's instructions!