PDA

Просмотр полной версии : "... An onychomycosis are " cards of "clamidiosis" the Doctor, explain...

Kaufman
17.06.2004, 11:25
"... An onychomycosis are " cards of "clamidiosis" the Doctor, explain, please, your point of view.

Dvorjanchikov Century
18.06.2004, 20:39
At me all "points of view" purely or cleanly akynovskie: that I see, I sing. Never met an onychomycosis without a clamidiosis neither up to, nor after treatment of the last. But always had pleasure to observe, how after treatment of a clamidiosis, the onychomycosis disappeared independently and for ever without everyones there "lamizilov" and other temporarily operating or working cosmetics. If to you the case denying this observation is known - ready to investigate or research native smears of the patient (links to local analyses are not accepted), and also pictures and even soskoby from the amazed or struck fingernails or nails for presence of the specific funguses-satellites causing local clinic of an onychomycosis.

Kaufman
20.06.2004, 03:06
The information presented by you from personal medical experience is interesting even because each clinical case, not podtverzhdajushy this point of view will not add to you in absentia authority.

Dvorjanchikov Century
21.06.2004, 15:02
I hope, that you can show to me such cases, and at the same time, perhaps, objasite, in what such wonderful image this hvor disappears soon after treatment of a clamidiosis.