PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 26 years, in marriage or spoilage 2 years, children are not present, though were not protected already nearby 2...

Light
16.06.2004, 01:47
To me of 26 years, in marriage or spoilage 2 years, children are not present, though were not protected already nearby 2 h years. A cycle very irregular (since 15 years when the first have begun monthly). At the husband spermogramma-normal. In 21 22 years ovaries, but after treatment - now in norm or rate have been strongly increased. The bend of a uterus, soldering also takes place. Hormones handed over, bolee-less normal (for iskl. Oestradiolum). I measure 1, 5 years of bases. Temperature as has told or said the doctor of a problem with an ovulation (t. e. It or her or is not present, or she perishes, a failure 2 j phases). For last 5 years accepted rigividon, 2 years (with a break) djufaston, the cycle normalizovyvalsja, and at otmene-was again stretched or again dragged out, as for example, last cycle was 42 days. posledn. Monthly were on April, 29th, further during all maja-June has passed or has taken place a course at a homeopathist (!!!), And manualnogo the therapist. Which to me "deleted" set spajek in the field of an appendicitis (which at me was in 16 years). With 17 go for 23 day of a cycle have appeared brown weak allocation (not monthly!). Jumps of temperature from 36, 5 up to 36, 8 further took place. And Here today already on June, 23rd (56 j day of a cycle!) - and monthly is not present. The basal temperature last 13 days keeps from 37, 1 up to 37, 4. A breast very bulked up and morbid. Has on the eve made 2 tests from which, subbotnij-has shown weak pinkish 2 ju a stria, and in voskresene-negative. On UzI-have seen nothing. Ask to appear in a week. With what such changes are connected??? WHETHER COULD HOMEOPATHIC SR-AFFECT or INFLUENCE the CYCLE And TEMPERATURE VA? I do not know what to think, in general negative consequences in gomeopatii-how much or as far as it is real and whether often???

Yours faithfully, Svetlana Zaranee I thank.

Eug
17.06.2004, 06:49
Homeopathic agents could affect or influence a cycle (as well as on any aspects of vital activity). The situation described by you does not testify yet to negative consequences of treatment - in particular, at treatment by a homeopathy unitary failure of a cycle can be observed (the miss or passing monthly), in that case it will be a positive signal.

Trofimov A.P.
18.06.2004, 10:33
In this case vrjadli the homeopathy has rendered positive influence, but also negative here it is not visible. The correct effect should be a little bit another. You speak about "course" of treatment by a homeopathy that specifies the certain approach to purpose or appointment of a medicine. He in this case is better to ask the attending physician in what terms and what changes waits. Usually menstrual cycle reacts quickly enough and literally next month positive changes if there are no deeper reasons interfering full action of correctly picked up agent are visible. In the latter case it is just necessary to give a corresponding or meeting preparation for removal of obstacles and then to continue treatment.

Svetlana
19.06.2004, 19:51
Dear Alexander Pavlovich!

Mine lechashchshchy the doctor has told or said, that plans effect approximately in 2 months after the beginning of reception of a homeopathy (I have accepted 3 times a homeopathy in the previous cycle in April, and has passed or has taken place an active course of reception of a homeopathy in poslednem/the present or true cycle). Whether As you consider or count possibly, what is it pregnancy? My doctor, has told or said to wait, having hinted, that he thinks, that long-awaited bremennost has come or stepped. THANKS.

Trofimov A.P.
20.06.2004, 19:45
Possibly or not - I can assume only. Pass or take place repeatedly testing, be observed at the gynecologist, etc. In the near future all and it will be defined or determined.