PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here has solved poprinimat SIFILINUM (nozod). When read the description as though about...

Evgenij
13.06.2004, 11:05
Here has solved poprinimat SIFILINUM (nozod). When read the description as though about me it is written. And I had a general or common deterioration during and after I have had been ill with a lues in 97. Recommend, doses and delutions for the given preparation.

Evgenij
14.06.2004, 03:48
Just learned or found out in drugstores, at them is not present SIFILINUM. Do not prompt can at this preparation there are other names or similar preparations.

Trofimov A.P.
15.06.2004, 15:45
Dear! At all do not do or make it!!! In no event it is impossible to treat a lues a preparation from its or his originator!!! To you it is necessary Merkurius soljubilis 200 or 1000, 1 dose, to accept 1 time; and that, only at purpose or appointment of yours lechashego the doctor and under its or his vigilant control. And that nalechite itself in a temper.

Evgenij
16.06.2004, 23:48
I am not going to to treat a lues, but only consequences of this illness or disease. How you think SIFILINUM will approach or suit for this role and what delutions and doses?

Eug
17.06.2004, 22:00
The dear namesake, I completely agree with opinion And. Item Trofimova. And in drugstores the given preparation is absent not simply so. Generally speaking, therapy nozodami (preparations from originators of diseases) a piece complex or difficult, separate and unequivocally is beyond a selftreatment. (I, here, for example, do not risk:) And the main thing, real need or requirement arises extremely seldom - as earlier has been noticed by one of "coryphaeuses" - " similar is treated similar, instead of identical "
(Now doctor Trofimov will mind about Tuberculinum which practice of application costs or stands independently).

Evgenij
18.06.2004, 20:45
Thanks, Eug though have educated.

Trofimov A.P.
20.06.2004, 08:44
I shall not mind, all is correct. The matter is that illness or disease "tuberculosis" too cannot be treated Tuberkulinumom for the same reasons. But there is still a concept " tuberkulinovaja an intoxication " which differs from most boleznii "tuberculosis". Here on an intoxication, at absence of modalities, also it is given tuberkulinum. In difference from it or this, illness or disease "lues" and concept " sifilitichiskaja an intoxication " in a homeopathy are identical. Therefore here rigid restriction.