PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I do not know, whether to you to ask such question... Voobshchem-that, neda...

Simeon
15.06.2004, 15:08
Hello!
I do not know, whether to you to ask such question...
Voobshchem-that, recently, my mum has told that uchennye have found out the big set of parasites in an organism, various parasitic worms which cause mnozhnstvo diseases, even such disease as a cancer. And she spoke about such preparation (I do not remember the name) which is on sale in one of firm-pyramids. Also spoke about tremendous results, and obvious remission of parasites of different forms and the sizes.
The preparation possesses "narcotic" property for parasites then they come off the locations and leave. It would be desirable to learn or find out, how much or as far as it is real. If yes, that is whether the analog preparations confirmed by the standard.

Serebryakov Sergey
16.06.2004, 11:53
Lazha all this.
1. Medical products officially registered in Russia thus rasprostranjasja cannot. As soon as see multilevel marketing, at once can forget about any qualitative treatment.
2. In the modern medical literature there are no links to participation of "parasites" in a pathogenesis of a cancer. As one of many factors - still all right...
3. Considering the incorrect form of advertising, at all does not cost or stand svjashchzyvatsja with this office.

Serebryakov Sergey
17.06.2004, 16:21
Lazha all this.
1. Medical products officially registered in Russia thus rasprostranjasja cannot. As soon as see multilevel marketing, at once can forget about any qualitative treatment.
2. In the modern medical literature there are no links to participation of "parasites" in a pathogenesis of a cancer. As one of many factors - still all right...
3. Considering the incorrect form of advertising, at all does not cost or stand svjashchzyvatsja with this office.

Zak M.S.
19.06.2004, 04:24
What not sorvasja and to not write indecent words the indecent maintenance or contents - I shall simply agree with Sergey!

AP, administrator@mail.leonidcherny.spb.ru
20.06.2004, 04:06
Iz-for falling of function of immune system at a cancer probably diffusion of " the big set of parasites ". But there is it already at its or his greater or big stages. To the critic or criticism of views Fistulous, Clark and other (and also the concept of occurrence of a cancer) see in our clause or article: http: // www. leonidcherny. spb. ru: 8101/papers/review. html
For last years the situation varies a little: iz-that viruses have gone over to the offensive, often it appears, that oncologic process is provoked by presence in an organism of the patient of 2 3 infections...