PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear homeopathists at me 10 years the strongest form VSD that is syncopes...

Oleg of 26 years.
17.06.2004, 05:31
Whether dear homeopathists at me 10 years the strongest form VSD that is syncopes of a giddiness of an arrhythmia pavors and more 3 years ago pojaviljas the allergy on a dust also has appeared an asthma of physical effort it is possible izlichit this all by means of a homeopathy? If yes! That where? And who to me can help or assist me with the given situation?! The answer pozhalusta... Thankful in advance!!!

Serebryakov Sergey
18.06.2004, 21:14
At attacks of giddinesses it is possible to accept drops Vertigohel (everyone 10 15 mi. On 10 drops) - as a rule, they help or assist to remove or take off these attacks.
In general you should pass or take place careful inspection - vascular pathologies and diseases of a backbone are possible or probable. As the survey test or dough it is possible to pass or take place obsledolanie on Follju at the good expert. If in Moscow - try or taste will phone with medtsentrom Interhels - 4220570 (D-r Fursov).
In occasion of a backbone - 10 e unit (spinal neurosurgery) scientific research institute of neurosurgery it or him. Burdenko in Moscow.

Zak M.S.
19.06.2004, 19:59
Dear Oleg! I cannot unequivocally answer your question - whether all is cured by you by means of a homeopathy, but thinking, that becomes easier to you. So I advise - start to be treated. You can address in the Moscow homeopathic center - at us many good doctors, in the center " the Alive drop ", in the center "Similija" and in others, for example in the center " the Aftertreatment and Health ".