PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me very fat hair (however as well as a skin). I understand, ch...

Concealling or Thawing
17.06.2004, 13:49
Hello! At me very fat hair (however as well as a skin). I understand, what is it vnutrennja a problem (and more probably genetic), but all taki is any agents of external application which can facilitate a problem even. I have tried already every possible shampoos. What will you advise? Which?

Trofimov A.P.
17.06.2004, 23:01
In occasion of shampoos is a question not only not to homeopathists in particular, but also not to doctors in general. Manufacturers very much all well write firms on labels, and there is method well checked up by time " SCIENTIFIC TYKA " further. You write (and is absolutely correct), what is it an internal problem of an organism, only - not genetic, and, quite probably, since the fetal period. The homeopathy never would be those if dealt with external problems. External displays leave at elimination of the internal reasons.

Anja
19.06.2004, 13:50
Concealling or Thawing, I can share experience of the decision of the same problem. shirin@mail. natm. ru