PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In me have found out tick or mite Demodeks. From it or him at me acnes. Do not prompt, is l...

Evgenie
16.06.2004, 11:42
In me have found out tick or mite Demodeks. From it or him at me acnes. Do not prompt, whether there are homeopathic preparations which would eliminate or erase;remove this problem. Will address to the doctor I can not. horoshogo to find the doctor in Samara a problem.

Kulpinskij E.N.
17.06.2004, 17:30
Apply Ledum 6. Keep posted your status.

Evgenie
18.06.2004, 06:01
After first reception Ledum C6, 3 granules, have improved the general or common state of health, there was a working capacity, yes it seemed what not the big inflow of energy. In the morning the second reception, 3 granules, like the same, only are less. In the evening, today, the third reception, 4 granules, nothing has felt, only not greater or big prickings of a skin of the face. It seems to me, what it is necessary to accept on 3 granules, two times a day, I correctly think? And the last, on which you probably do not know a question, the answer: as vlijat radiation of pyramids on homeopathic preparations, considering that that she changes properties at all materjalov. The matter is that I in a room have a small pyramid. It has turned out so Ledum some hours have lain under a pyramid, I here and think, to buy or purchase new packing just in case or to continue to use Ledum from this packing.

Kulpinskij E.N.
18.06.2004, 23:41
Yes, there will not come or step yet stable improvement, 2 times a day (if changes occur or happen slowly then the first week) are better to accept. About pyramids - in studying of their influence on gomeopreparaty is engaged d-r Dvorjanchikov. You can ask this question to him: http: // panacea. webshopcd. ru