PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors, I already addressed to you for consultation in occasion of lecheni...

Tatyana
11.06.2004, 05:03
Dear doctors, I already addressed to you for consultation in occasion of treatment of the child for a pollinosis a preparation natrum sulfurikum 200. For today (has passed or has taken place 2, 5 months after reception) a situation such. During peak of flowering of a birch we have left for region, where a birch already ottsvela. Have returned 5 days ago, there were rains, concentration of pollen, according to monitoring in an Internet, minimal, but at once there was a complicated respiration and a rhinitis. That is effect from a preparation it is not visible yet. But already two cycles obviously expressed premenstrual syndrome - abdominal pains and breasts for 12 days prior to the beginning of monthly and elongation of a cycle up to 40, first time, and 36 days the second time though before reception of a preparation the cycle was established or installed - 30 days (the girl of 14 years) is observed. Our homeopathist thoughtfully speaks, that cannot comment on this situation yet, that there is "study". I can be and " unduly compassionate mummy " as doctor Trofimov the last time but when instead of one problem you receive two necessarily you will attend has characterized me - whether a preparation to change, whether the doctor. Vse-taki time has passed or has taken place any more a little, it would be desirable to see positive dynamics or changes.

Dvorjanchikov Century
14.06.2004, 16:45
Specify, please date of your reference or manipulation on a forum.

Tatyana
18.06.2004, 14:08
On April, 13th. http: // 03.ru/gomeo/? section=90*offset=140*action=list*archive=0

Dvorjanchikov Century
18.06.2004, 17:36
I, apparently, have precisely enough described, how events will develop. To add to it or this to me there is nothing. When will change a preparation (better - together with a homeopathist), let know again to not attack the same raker.