PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear homeopathists! Help or assist advice or council. I accepted an antibiotic...

Olga
16.06.2004, 17:16
Hello, dear homeopathists! Help or assist advice or council. I accepted antibiotics (adnexitis). In the extremity or end of treatment the allergy (a terrible itch, plaques) has begun. Accepted Tavegilum - the allergy left and came back. Has soon gone to a homeopathist which has written out to me lahezis in high delution. - to mine, the allergy has amplified and two weeks I drink that lahezis I interrupt a course and I come back to Tavegilum or a turn. I am afraid, that the medicine will soon deteriorate, though it and with addition of alcohol. Tell or say, it is normal reaction and what to stop to drink - a homeopathy or tablets. Thanks.

Serebryakov Sergey
17.06.2004, 11:56
1. Most simple and useful - call to a homeopathist and discuss kazannuju a situation. Look or see, that he will tell or say.
2. I would advise to descend or go on reception to Tiraspolskomu Ilya Valerevichu (Moscow gomtsentr, ph. (095) 176 1866) - to a homeopathist specializing on gynecology. It would be very useful both by way of elimination of an allergy, and for therapy of an adnexitis.