PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 45 years. Arms or hand recently grow dumb. I have made the analysis of a blood. At me p...

Nadja
12.06.2004, 08:08
To me of 45 years. Arms or hand recently grow dumb. I have made the analysis of a blood. At me it is raised or increased B-lipoproteiny 76, 30 (at norm or rate 0 55) and a cholesterin 17, 28 (2, 5 5, 18). That can designate such parameters. Whether it testifies, what at me any illness or disease?

Mironova N.J.
13.06.2004, 22:31
Nadja, the parameters of lipoproteins specified by you and a cholesterin testify to disturbance of a fatty exchange that conducts to development of an atherosclerosis. The numbness of arms or hand, as a rule, is connected with an osteochondrosis shejno-a thoracal department of a backbone. Continue dialogue with your attending physician and consult with the neuropathologist.
Without specification of a situation, I can advise you poprinimat homeopathic preparation Berberis 6 on 6 dragees 3 times a day under tongue 20 minutes prior to meal. The preparation improves functions of a liver and as speak in people, " promotes deducing or removing of slags ".
Yours faithfully, Natalia Jurevna, vrach-a homeopathist, altermir@mail. ru