PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, doctor Dvorjanchikov. Has read through report Karina from February, 26th...

Anna
10.06.2004, 23:54
Hello, doctor Dvorjanchikov.
Has read through report Karina from February, 26th and your answer. The matter is that with me all too most, as with Karinoj, but there are those signs about which you asked it or her, t. e. Allocation and an enanthesis. About what it speaks? Earanee thanks for the answer

Dvorjanchikov Century
12.06.2004, 00:11
It with high probability specifies a mycoplasmosis or a ureaplasmosis: http: // panacea.narod.ru/Rus/Mycoplasmosis/mycoplasmosis.htm .

Nastja
12.06.2004, 19:43
Hello! 3 years I suffer hranicheskim a salpingo-oophoritis. It was many times surveyed on various originators, but results any unintelligible: that +,-. Such sensation, that simply is not present reliable diagnostics (especially this impression amplifies after reading clauses or articles on this subject). Already 4 times it was treated by antibiotics, therefore - the strongest dysbacteriosis. Tell or say, for homeopathic treatment of my illness or disease it is obligatory to know, which originator has caused or called it or her (and if yes as it to find out)? And more a question: where there is a center "Vizavi" on which site you refer and whether it is necessary to me to address there vsvjazi with my problem. (I live in Moscow) In advance thanks.

Nastja
13.06.2004, 15:01
Hello! 3 years I suffer hranicheskim a salpingo-oophoritis. It was many times surveyed on various originators, but results any unintelligible: that +,-. Such sensation, that simply is not present reliable diagnostics (especially this impression amplifies after reading clauses or articles on this subject). Already 4 times it was treated by antibiotics, therefore - the strongest dysbacteriosis. Tell or say, for homeopathic treatment of my illness or disease it is obligatory to know, which originator has caused or called it or her (and if yes as it to find out)? And more a question: where there is a center "Vizavi" on which site you refer and whether it is necessary to me to address there vsvjazi with my problem. (I live in Moscow) In advance thanks.