PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mister Dvorjanchikov! Whether It is possible to solve by means of a homeopathy a problem zhelcheka...

nana
10.06.2004, 07:13
Mister Dvorjanchikov! Whether It is possible to solve by means of a homeopathy a problem zhelchekamennoj illnesses or diseases and for what term?

Dvorjanchikov Century
11.06.2004, 08:12
It is possible. About terms it is possible to speak only very presumably. If there is no vyrazhenyh defects stenok a bubble and ducts, probably, a month dva-three.

nana
11.06.2004, 14:31
Mister Dvorjanchikov! The Constant sonitus and problems with a liver are connected among themselves? If yes, as? Prompt concrete spetsialista-a homeopathist or honey. The center in Moscow which treats not a separate organ, and will find sources of education of illness or disease!!!!

Dvorjanchikov Century
13.06.2004, 03:25
Are connected almost for certain. Homeopathists at all do not treat separate organs (exception - urgentnye a status). Has historically developed so, that the homeopathy in diagnostics prefers to operate more shirokimii with concepts, than what in an allopathy correspond or meet to "diagnoses". Thus, the homeopathic diagnosis at you can be only two (I exclude "lues"): " Sycosis "and" psora ", and also their combination is possible or probable. Selection of the preparations corresponding or meeting these statuses is carried out by specially developed criteria considering your age, the constitution, complaints, and sometimes and more thin attributes. Hotly recommend someone from the Moscow homeopathists I cannot - it is badly familiar with their creativity. Can to address, for example, to advising here d-ru And. Item Trofimovu, accepting in MGTS. I hope, he will not give up. But also, at you will always blackmail an opportunity " " to its or his these or it;this with a forum. And as required here to thank (or on the contrary, to scold).:)