PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to ask you about growing thin. After sorts or labors I chegoto have very much grown fat. cht...

Mum natasha
10.06.2004, 19:01
I wish to ask you about growing thin. After sorts or labors I chegoto have very much grown fat. What I can accept? But I nurse. Only do not respond that already nothing will help or assist me

Prilipko N.S
12.06.2004, 10:51
Dear mum Natasha! Your case is complicated by that you now nurse the child. A diet to you you will not advise, as necessary components are necessary to the child all. Sometimes at the woman after the termination or discontinuance of feeding of the child there comes physiological hormonal balance and all opodaet, can have no time for an initial level, in fact after sorts or labors the organism has other quality. Though in some cases, by virtue of an incompetence of hormonal system which was podvegnuta to a strain (I I have in view of pregnancy), problema-obesities remains, as there is a dysfunction of hormonal system, failure in its or her job. It is more complex or difficult situation which demands correction and treatment. So mama-Natasha, wait a little.