PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor, whether please tell or say there can be a cystitis on nervous...

Natalia
10.06.2004, 01:34
The dear Doctor, whether please tell or say there can be a cystitis because of nerves? At me such situation 5 months ago all has begun with an awful pain in the extremity or end of an emiction, constant desires in a toilet. Next day all has passed or has taken place but then became periodically will repeat. The analysis has been handed over wet in the beginning has shown presence of bacteria (crop pure or clean), were vypisanny antibiotics, but any result have not brought. Cystoscopy, the analysis of a blood, gynecologic survey and a smear have been made rengen. ALL in norm or rate and signs, such as frequent desires to an emiction and not strong hurt ostabtsja. The doctor has diagnosed dysfunction of a bladder caused or called by stress and has registered Tofranilum (antidepresant) and Detrusitol. Treatment has not helped or assisted. Has addressed to another uroginekologu have spent a colposcopy again the same diagnosis and pains remain. Your opinion? Whether vozmozhnno such frustration of urinary system because of nerves?

<<To return to conference
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Answers:
Pronin D.A. December, 24th 2003 12 : 21 : 46
Because of nerves there can be a depression imunnogo the status, that entails aktivitsatsiju pathogenic (and not so) a microflora occupying our organism. From here and quite possible or probable development chronic vospolitelnyh diseases, including cystitis. At absence of attributes vospolenija as a result of inspection, the problem ceases to be cleanly urological, and passes in the category psychotherapeutic. The diagnosis to you, obviously, has been put correct, and with therapy it is necessary to understand. Usually, a combination of tranquilizers (such, for example, as leksotan, libraks) with antidepressants give not bad result. I recommend to discuss also your problem at conference "Homeopathist".
Pozaluista pomogite daite sovet!

Dvorjanchikov Century
10.06.2004, 21:45
How old are you? Whether live a sexual life, whether there was a change of partners before the beginning of disease? Whether Is available nokturija (night desires) and pains above a pubis? Whether are morbid a menses? What arterial pressure? Than hurted or were ill;were sick? Than hurted or were ill;were sick close relatives (are ill) or sick)?

Natalia
11.06.2004, 17:45
The dear doctor, to me 23 years I zamuzem, nokturija is not available desires tolko in the afternoon, pains above a pubis are not present only immediately in a urethra, a menses normal, pressure low obichno 90/60. Was ill or sick with an inflammation x and before x. At rodsvennikov pathologists are not present.
Please, help or assist. So not x sidet on x but doctors speak drugovo x are not present. In advance thanks. It [is transliterated]

Dvorjanchikov Century
11.06.2004, 19:48
It is necessary to tell or say, a picture the friend. This pathology now meets all more often. Its or her mechanism, - visible, consists in a degenerate or degenerative degeneration of tissues with education of microfistulas. On the basis of own observations I can approve or confirm with confidence, that she is caused or causes by chlamydias which at you were and have for certain remained, despite of "good" analyses. However, presence of a hypotension gives the basis to assume, that hlaidijami business is not limited to one and it is necessary to suspect presence infectious miksta. Unfortunately, correspondence treatment of this disease is the extremely inconvenient (the constant control and updating of a microflora is required, pathological changes in tissues will not resolve yet and microfistulas) will be not tightened or delayed. If in your district the homeopathic network is developed, I can recommend only some preparations capable with high probability oblegit a status and with small - to cure completely.