PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After reception Edas-101 during 2 h days (tsimitsifuga, sepija, ignatsija, lahe...

olga
10.06.2004, 05:47
After reception Edas-101 during 2 h days (tsimitsifuga, sepija, ignatsija, lahezis-at me hr. An inflammation of the left appendage) has appeared blunt nojushchaja a pain at a level of a uterus. Has stopped reception Edasa a pain has passed or has taken place, but has renewed again in appendages. Whether it is necessary to accept further Edas?

Prilipko N.S
10.06.2004, 10:19
In this case it is possible to continue further reception EDAS 101 within 10 days. This reaction can be regarded, certainly if any more there were no others fatoroy, as a homeopathic exacerbation. In this complex there is a medicine which approaches or suits you. Better, if to you the doctor would pick up it or him on reception and has given higher delution at chronic process. It would be possible to help or assist for longer time. If the exacerbation has arisen at once in two days, hence it should be prolonged not long time. If in 10 days your state of health to not improve, the preparation should be cancelled.

Olga
10.06.2004, 17:26
Nina Stanislavovna! Prompt please how to get to you on reception. I from Yaroslavl.

Prilipko N.S
11.06.2004, 08:40
Olga! On reception to me it is possible to enter the name by phone 209 35 42 (registratra) or to call to me 200 68 45.