PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Vladimir Vladimirovich, hello! I am a beginner in treatment by a homeopathy and to...

Ale
10.06.2004, 12:56
Vladimir Vladimirovich, hello! I am a beginner in treatment by a homeopathy and when was at the doctor on ignorance have not asked to him series a question which now very much excite me, and contact it or him at present I cannot. Please, help or assist me to understand! 1) the doctor did not forbid to drink coffee, but from the literature I have learned or have found out, that coffee is an antidote to the some a homeopathist. To preparations which to me are registered (Likopody, Nuks Vomika, Glonoin). How to be? Without coffee I can not live - low pressure, only by it or him and I am rescueed or saved;salvaged... Heard, that it is possible to do or make a certain time interval between reception of preparations and drink of coffee, for example, 2 hours. How to me to act or arrive to not harm to treatment and without need to not refuse coffee? 2) heard, that in different drugstores on a miscellaneous prepare for a homeopathist. Globules, whether the truth it? If yes, what way is better? 3) whether it is possible in parallel with reception a homeopathist. Preparations to accept vitamins and additives (Komplivit, Calcium 3)? 4) whether It is possible to add independently to itself a homeopathist. Preparations without consultation of the doctor (for example, before examination to drink Sodium nitritum of silver or at an angina - the Aconite)? Thankful in advance for the answer, with its or his impatience I shall expect.

Dvorjanchikov Century
11.06.2004, 07:50
1 - I, certainly, do not know your problem, but it seems to me strange, that at the lowered BP to you have registered Nux vomica. As a rule, he noticeably lowers a BP. And its or his reception at antemeridian o'clock at the some people gipotonikov can cause or call very sharp reaction - down to a syncope. Discuss with vrachem expediency of it or this naznapchenija. Coffee, certainly, will stir or prevent to treatment. And if there is no opportunity from it or him to refuse, reception of preparations should remote as much as possible from its or his use. 2 is all the same what to ask, what pictures it is better - water colour, oil or hand-written a pencil. Quality GPS depends first of all, on art of the pharmaceutist, quality of raw material and correct storage of a preparation. 3 - without the special prescription - it is impossible. - in general one of the best ways of suppression of immunity, and on their sensible understanding it would be necessary to release or let off reception of preparations of a calcium only under prescriptions. 4 - is not present. In a homeopathy many incompatible preparations, and you risk not only not poimet effect from an innovation, but also to lose that has been turned out previous GPS. In such cases it is necessary to call to the doctor and to consult. And before examination (if you are not measured or going to sing there) to accept Anacardium, but besides - with the consent of the attending physician better.