PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, at me a "theoretical" question in occasion of application konsti...

Tatyana
05.06.2004, 15:41
The dear doctor, at me a "theoretical" question in occasion of application of constitutional preparations. To the child it is appointed or nominated natrium sulfurikum 200 (a pollinosis, food allergies, frequent ORVI, improvement from a cold), but he yet did not accept it or him - all over again waited after priviki, then was small ORVI after which tussis with an obvious allergic component was established or installed. Symptomatic lechenie-6, 6, 6, 6 (3 times a day) within two days do not bring any improvement. Whether it is possible to apply natrium sulfurikum 6 to putting off or taking out of this tussis? How much or As far as I understand, in high delutions it or him now to apply it is impossible to not cause or call the further exacerbation. And for putting off or taking out of signs in average delutions it is possible? Do not send me, please to the attending physician - he now on a trip. Simply I do not know what to do or make, apply tajled which helps or assists with such cases, it would not be desirable, time have begun gomepaticheskoe treatment. Thanks.

Dvorjanchikov Century
08.06.2004, 03:24
If the preparations listed by you have not given improvement there are no bases to expect it or him and from Natrium sulfuricum. Besides I strongly doubt, that the child with such symptomatology is predisposed to ORVI. You, probably, confuse something.

Tatyana
09.06.2004, 15:15
Why you consider or count, what there is no predisposition to ORVI? " Improvement from a cold " - a sign in relation to allergic displays. Since morning, for example, a rhinitis usually, we leave on a frost - he stops. This sign also was one of the cores, it seems to me, at a choice natr. sulf. As constitutional agent. And in general the child never is ill that "has blown" it or him or has been too easily dressed, but if series someone will sneeze, 100 % fall or be ill. Then any cold accepts fixing or lingering character iz-for imposed allergies, last time here tussis any asthmatic. How vse-taki it or him to remove or take off now?

Dvorjanchikov Century
09.06.2004, 19:53
Because postuda and an allergy - not the same, and patients with this infection in general have raised or increased rezistentost to respiratory infections in view of features of their nonspecific immunity and, probably, ekzotoksichnosti the infection in relation to other microorganisms. You need "not remove or not take out" signs, and very thoroughly and systematically to treat the child. And, by the way, too.