PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors! I want your advice or council on such question. Treating my daughter vra...

Irina
02.06.2004, 08:36
Dear doctors! I want your advice or council on such question. Treating my daughter vrach-the homeopathist could not achieve a positive take and has suggested to undergo treatment to me, giving reason for that we are closely connected with the daughter and in its or his expert similar methods of treatment sometimes brought result. I in doubts. Comment, please.

Zak M.S.
03.06.2004, 19:19
Dear Irina! What occasion for the reference or manipulation to a homeopathist and what age of your child? Basically, your attending physician of the rights: you, your child, your spouse, etc. represent uniform energeticheski-information and psychological system. Vo-the first, your child is ill or sick with other things being equal exactly so much and so - how much or as far as to him allows to make it system surrounding it or him (see above). Vo-the second, considering it, selection of a medicine for treatment of the child on you (in fact it is your child and, probably, in you the doctor will manage to see nedostojushchie for correct purpose or appointment signs and other signs) is really possible or probable.

Irina
05.06.2004, 11:30
Dear Mark Samuilovich! My daughter 4. And 8 months Are ill or sick she since a birth. The basic complaints - the intolerance of peep expressing in diarrheas and intestinal pains.
Nevertheless I am am surprised with such approach to treatment. In fact with such success it is possible to treat both the daddy, and other people connected with the child. Mum, certainly, most close, but nevertheless... The child is influenced very much with many factors.
If we with the child also represent " uniform energeticheski-information and psychological " system how we "allow" him to hurt or be ill;be sick? The efforts we spend all just for convalescence from this illness or disease. And why I am absolutely healthy, if we with the child almost that the same? I do not have any complaints to a status of the health so for what it is necessary to treat me? If the doctor wishes to see through me signs and so forth, treatments promoting a finding for the child, unless it is not more logical to ask me in the most detailed image, rather than to register homeopathic treatment to me?

Zak M.S.
07.06.2004, 01:37
Dear Irina! I am sorry for the late answer.
It is complex or difficult to me to discuss so volumetric subjects on these pages. My offer - phone to me by phone 176 35 68 (I conduct reception on mediums with 9 : 00 up to 15 : 00 and to Fridays with 15 : 00 up to 20 : 00, and also on January, 28th with 9 : 00 up to 15 : 00 - we shall discuss when you can approach and discuss or drop in and discuss these general or common moments (this discussion for you will not cost money).