PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the child 2. 9. Does not ask At all on small. Couple of months back...

Vick
28.05.2004, 05:51
To the child 2. 9. Does not ask At all on small. Couple of months back when wanted - suffered or bore: cowards hardly wet, but does not speak, while itself I shall not notice. Has got used to expose gde-that in 2 hours. And night of times landed. And now in general has ceased to suffer or bear - simply pisaet I kiss a pool. At night on 2 times. How much neither I explain, nor I abuse - uselessly. Tried to not pay at all attention to a problem and only to praise - all the same without changes. Such impression, that he does not understand itself as it happens. It is a uracrasia or still or even early to speak? What it is possible to advise from a homeopathy?
The boy legkovozbudimyj, labors were fast. Hardly transfers or carries easy or light;mild shocks, it is sensitive. Develops normally. Serious problems - a strong diathesis; were in hospital in 2 years after febrile cramps and have earned a pneumonia. After that frequent ORVI and adenotonzillit. And so we give courses all time Sa rbonikum, Ca fosforicum. The doctor has appointed or nominated last 3 months IOV-the kid, Tonzilotren and now Angin-gran. And so with a throat at us it is better, and here from Belladonny in Angin-grane it seems to me have appeared atonic constipations, though the same delivery. And in general read, that at a uracrasia she is not recommended. Whether to continue a course?

Dvorjanchikov Century
31.05.2004, 23:03
At the boy a banal forward urethritis (I do not doubt almost, as at you too), caused or called by one of kinds of mycoplasmas. And agents appointed or nominated to him it zaboevanie does not recover.

Vick
01.06.2004, 03:57
And by what agents it is treated and why you approve or confirm, what at me too?

Dvorjanchikov Century
02.06.2004, 02:12
Because usually catch all in common living. To treat it is better a homeopathy. But to treat as a urethritis. Is better to address, certainly, to a homeopathist internally. But for the lack of such opportunity, can also to try to pick up a preparation, choosing between low or average (3, 6, 12) potencies Verbascum, Kalium phosphoricum, Acidum benzoicum (the list rich). If there is such opportunity - examine an aperture of a urethra. Around of it or him should be pokravsnenie. And while it will not disappear, treatment needs to be continued. From grasses can on nemnogu - on a tea spoon - few times on day to give nastoj a plantain.