PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Listen, Dvorjanchikov. D-r I have intentionally lowered or omitted. At you voobshche-that the diploma...

Johnson
26.05.2004, 09:31
Listen, Dvorjanchikov. D-r I have intentionally lowered or omitted. voobshche-that the diploma vracha-that is available for you? You finished what medical HIGH SCHOOL? Have conscience, shear cabbage from the venereal patients and and though an oncology (and the leukosis is an oncology) let alone. That that the homeopathy is absolutely useless in an oncology (borodaki are not an oncology) is the conventional axiom. There is nothing to argue and prove here. Transplantation of an osteal brain is necessary to the person, and you to her try to hang up noodles on ears.

Eug
27.05.2004, 22:55
Johnson, and well kysh! Esteem any professional lit-ru in a subject about which undertake to argue. And that, I suspect, you and with Kautskim have not read up correspondence of Engels...

Johnson
28.05.2004, 15:52
The professional literature on a homeopathy does not exist, t. To. The official medicine does not know such word

Eug
29.05.2004, 12:21
All is clear. Begin even with orders of Ministry of Health. Want - Russian, want - English. For now - kysh, kysh!

Dvorjanchikov Century
31.05.2004, 01:51
For the information or inquiry: the patient on eighth ten godkov, has the experience of disease (from the moment of revealing) - ok. 4 years and a critical level of a hemoglobin.

The anonym
01.06.2004, 02:06
Johnson if you do not understand anything in the given question - be not put, good? Personally at my child when to him there were 5 years, after treatment by a homeopathy ADENOIDES of 3 degrees HAVE resolved. To you an out-patient map to send? To me them deleted in the childhood - consequences till now I have...

Kulpinskij E.N.
01.06.2004, 19:33
Well here, it is impossible on pair denkov in business trip to be winded, as again " them thin draw bermutjat water in a pond ":) (Century Vysotsky).
Uv. Johnson! As a moderator of the given conference devoted - I emphasize it - to questions of homeopathic treatment, whether instead of to discussions " nuzhna-to us a homeopathy ", I ask you to not interfere with the questions laying outside of limits of your competence.
Otherwise all reports will leave.
For "discussions" there is recreation center RMS where in a full set your adherents - herurgi are presented, endohrenologi and so forth