PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! At men jaaminoreja, analyses have shown, that the reason can be plo...

Tatyana
26.05.2004, 21:26
Zdrastvujte! At men jaaminoreja, analyses have shown, that the reason can be bad blood supply of a brain though I do not think, that it absolutely bad t. To. obmarokov at me was not. Two different doctors have registered different agents, advise, to that from them to believe! 1 - ovarium-kompozitum; tserebrum-kompozitum; gormel; fezam
2 calcarea carbinika; sepia; ferrum metalicum
The first way of treatment will cost nearby 2000 r the second 60 r. At me not so it is a lot of money, but it not the most important - will be insulting if will not help or assist!
What will advise?
Yours faithfully Tatyana.

Trofimov And.
27.05.2004, 09:25
I advise to be guided by doctors who search individually for the patient for a homeopathic medicine. To register komplekson it is a lot of mind or wit and it is not necessary to time. It cannot really cost 2000 roubles. At an amenorrhea it is a lot of reasons, it is necessary to influence the reason, instead of isskustvenno to cause monthly a complex homeopathic agent. Concrete advice or council on treatment in this case, without your immediate contact to the doctor, is irresponsible.

Dvorjanchikov Century
28.05.2004, 15:42
What for analyses you handed over?

Serebryakov Sergey
28.05.2004, 20:04
1. And here an amenorrhea and a brain?
2. If it is a question of an amenorrhea the first scheme or plan (it is which more expensively) works as hours. It is checked up repeatedly so if you wished to know it please. If it is a question of optimization of blood supply of a brain TSerebrum kompozitum it is possible to consider or examine;survey as a preparation of a choice (all better, than Cerebrolysinum). Besides, from the first scheme or plan.
3. Variants of the second scheme or plan can work, only them make comments in an echo without vision of the patient (more correctly on the patient) - obviously empty business.
4. Therefore I would advise the first variant.
5. 2 A.Eto when application Gormelja is artificial mesjachnye-that caused? What, there were such precedents in an expert or a practice? And " individually for the patient " the medicine is searched by any doctor even if as a result and stops on Aspirinum.
Yours faithfully

Dvorjanchikov Century
29.05.2004, 21:33
I believe, for the woman a menses in itself - event no more happy, than brityo for the man. Therefore, normalizing a cycle to eliminate or erase;remove and the reasons on which he was broke or disturbed. Unfortunately, normalization of a cycle automatically does not guarantee it or this.

Mironova N.J.
31.05.2004, 07:13
Tatyana, you have got in disassemblies of experts of different schools. The result can be from any of the specified variants. Prichem-most likely, not so fast in any case. Yours faithfully, Natalia Jurevna, altermir@mail. ru