PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor! Prompt any homeopathic preparations for...

Asya
17.05.2004, 16:49
Hello the Doctor! Prompt any homeopathic preparations for weight reduction and improvements of a metabolism. I an obesity do not suffer, but at me excess weight probably on 10 15 kg is more than norm or rate.
I to tell the truth do not know, but I suspect that such preparations are:):) In advance thanks.

Dvorjanchikov Century
19.05.2004, 14:06
What body height and weight? How old are you? Than be ill or sick (hurted or were ill;were sick)?

Asya
22.05.2004, 13:34
My body height of 166 sm, weight of 72 kg. To me of 20 years. Any diseases did not hurt or be ill;be sick. Began to grow stout during a transition period. At me hair on a neck and a chin grow. There can be it svjazanno with a metabolism?

Dvorjanchikov Century
26.05.2004, 07:48
You need to survey a status of endocrine system: to make US of ovaries, adrenals and a thyroid gland, to hand over a blood on hormones (even, developed or produced by these glands) and with the received results pokzatsja to the endocrinologist. However, it is possible to act or arrive and upside-down: to seem to the endocrinologist that he has directed you on inspection but then it will be on one visit more.

child
29.05.2004, 23:11
After visit to the endocrinologist it is better to address with results of inspection to a homeopathist and to pass or take place treatment at it or him, instead of at the endocrinologist.