PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! In a smear on a cytology the inflammation tservikaln is revealed...

Marina
27.05.2004, 08:13
Hello, the doctor! In a smear on a cytology the inflammation of the cervical channel is revealed. Recommend, please, homeopathic agents for putting off or taking out of an inflammation. And more one problem. In urine the maintenance or contents solej-Natrii phosphases, from here - a burning sensation in the urinary channel and a urodynia increases periodically or is periodically enlarged. You could not help or assist me and with the decision of this problem. In advance thanks.

Dvorjanchikov Century
28.05.2004, 07:12
As I shall help or assist you, if you put to yourselves diagnoses! On what such basis you have solved, what an inflammation in the cervical channel and what a burning sensation in a urethra iz-for Natrii phosphases? You need to address in KVD and to make norialnye analyses on ZPPP.

Marina
28.05.2004, 18:51
Presence of an inflammation in the cervical channel was found out not by me, and laboratory in which send the smears taken by the gynecologist. And the raised or increased maintenance or contents of Natrii phosphases in urine is revealed under the analysis of urine. On ZPPproverjalas-infections are absent.

Dvorjanchikov Century
29.05.2004, 21:54
The problem in that " is simple so " - without infections or injuring influences (chemical, mechanical) an inflammation does not arise. On the basis of the "general or common" smear to establish or install localization of the center of an inflammation it is practically impossible. Usually it is done or made at survey. On an infectious etiology of disease except for attributes of inflammatory process in genitalitjah, specifies also your urethritis and (with high probability) even fosfaturija, that Natrii phosphases in itself not in a status to cause or call some a serious mechanical boring of a urethra and furthermore, its or her inflammations. Hence, in view of a mistake or an error or incompleteness of inspection establish or install the diagnosis to you could not. Instead of knowing the diagnosis, I cannot recommend to you anything konkretonogo. Unless to send smears to us on pereproverku. The instruction here: http: // panacea.narod.ru/Rus/Other/smears.htm . By the way, on the same site can familiarize and with the description some rather widespread ZPPP.