PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Vladimir! In advance I am sorry for trouble, but so lips...

Light
29.05.2004, 03:29
Dear Vladimir!
In advance I am sorry for trouble, but I so am tired from different opinions of different pediatrists but as the pediatrist can give different diagnoses and different treatments. And everyone shout unanimously that it is necessary to raise or increase immunity necessarily to do or make an inoculation from a flu is will rescue or save the world of the childhood. Well nevertheless that to us (the child 4 years - have gone or send to a garden and for 2 weeks 2 times had been ill with a laryngitis and ORZ) to undertake in meditsikamentoznom sense how to struggle. In view of, that for 4 years 4 times ORZ hurted or were ill;were sick.

Dvorjanchikov Century
29.05.2004, 11:19
Well, here such pediatrists... In the world in general each second exposed diagnosis is erroneous. Efficiency of an inoculation against a flu is proved by nobody. And here frequent complications from it or her in additional proofs do not require. If your pediatrists insist that it is necessary " to raise or increase immunity ", means, see at you problems. In such cases about any inoculations cannot be and speeches. Can find and show them the corresponding or meeting instruction pochivshego in boze Ministry of Health. Employees of ours medtsentra (ok. 100 employees) have unanimously refused this inoculation. If you hurted or were ill;were sick ORZ 4 times for 4 years, it, certainly, it is not enough, but is not fatal. In the autumn of this year has passed or has taken place at once some waves atypical ORZ, differed the raised or increased duration, but at the same time, not similar to a flu. Probably, the child has simply caught in sadike. If he it is fast and without the residual phenomena has recovered, in it or this is not present no trouble. I do not exclude, that these illnesses or diseases have arisen and have extended just owing to protivogrippoznoj the bacterination which have caused or called suppression of immunity to other infections (immunity, in fact, not rubber), and the serious winter in the epidemiological attitude or relation can quite expect us.