PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, My daughter of 18 years. Here 5 years she suffers puffiness...

Irina
20.05.2004, 20:37
The dear doctor,
My daughter of 18 years. Here 5 years she suffers puffiness and rezjami in opinion of. Connects or binds it with the migraines mentioning or touching;affecting half of the face. Ophthalmologists marked or celebrated a small hyperemia of an internal surface of blepharons, registered every possible eye drops, k-rye did not give result. All these signs are accompanied by nervousness, tears, etc. Inspection at the neuropathologist practically has revealed nothing, the endocrinologist has assumed a subthalamic syndrome, but from anybody we have not received a final conclusion and concrete references. I do not represent what to do or make further, to what doctors to go? Cerebral it is the phenomena or eye? Very much I ask to respond urgently, the little girl is excruciated (thinks, that a cancer of a brain). Whether the homeopathy can help or assist?

Dvorjanchikov Century
22.05.2004, 03:36
- Visible, the endocrinologist of the rights.
Address to a homeopathist on a residence. A problem of average complexity.

Dvorjanchikov Century
23.05.2004, 18:44
It is necessary! Today the fellow of eleven years has come practically with the same. The reason has appeared a blossoming clamidiosis. All is logical.