PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Help or assist us, please! To My son 3 years. Problems nachalis...

Dasha
18.05.2004, 01:20
Hello. Help or assist us, please! To My son 3 years. Problems have begun in September, after a kindergarten. First a rhinitis, then in hospital with the diagnosis the ACUTE EPIGLOTTIDITIS, antibiotics there pricked. Next day after an extract and a cancelling of antibiotics - again sopli. Then an otitis, again sopli, again an otitis, and again sopli. Sopli have remained till now, like only it becomes better, and on a trace. Morning - all anew. The easy or light;mild diathesis (about which we have forgotten 2 more, 5 years ago) has begun. The ENT in pol-ke speaks, what is it either adenoides, or complications from an epiglottiditis. Have decided to address to a homeopathist, but we do not know to what conditions the knowing expert should respond, reception (I read, what nearby 2 h hours, it so how much should last?), How much it should cost, there can be you can advise the good expert (we live in Sankt-Petersburg)? Whether Exist gomeop. Medicines for maintenance of immunity? What duration of reception gomeop. Medicines for a rhinitis (we accept anti-a genyantritis, Anemonins (butter or oil))?
In advance MANY THANKS!!!

Zak M.S.
19.05.2004, 13:03
Dear Darya! It is desirable, that the homeopathist would have an operational experience with children (better, that he would be the pediatrist on education), had experience of purpose or appointment of one homeopathic agent - when it is necessary, t such expert presumes to appoint or nominate and some preparations, but he will make it more osoznanno). Concerning such expert in Peter - I such do not know (it does not mean at all, that such there was not present!!!). Cost of reception of good doctors in Moscow can reach up to 50 100 $ (in Peter - certainly below). I would not advise to accept any "universal" gomeop. For maintenance of immunity or from a rhinitis and a genyantritis - your child the homeopathist should treat medicines!

Serebryakov Sergey
20.05.2004, 12:27
While poprinimajte spray Euforbium kompozitum - on 1 injection in each nostril 2 3 times a day. Also address in Petersburg gomtsentr on reception to gomeopatu-to the pediatrist - here I shall agree with Mark.
Yours faithfully
Sergey