PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello Vladimir Vladimirovich. A question to you and all it is successful polzujushchim...

Natalina
11.05.2004, 09:21
Hello Vladimir Vladimirovich. A question to you and all it is successful polzujushchim a homeopathy, we in family had such situation, I and the child are treated by a homeopathy, to us helps or assists also we manage practically all allopaticheskih agents. But my husband categorically not priemlet a homeopathy though it or he had a positive experience, personally it or him when its or his chronic illness or disease, has turned back and he has received appreciable simplification, from application of homeopathic treatment. Practically all friends and friends to put it mildly do not believe, and it is raspingly speaking hajat a homeopathy. I do not impose to another the views, but the husband the liked and native person, is sad to observe as he uses hormones, anesthetics, and other rubbish. Tried to convince, he like agrees, what yes works, yes has helped or assisted, but I do not believe speaks both all and all around too do not believe, they not fools . What to do or make? To spit let lives, as knows, it is impossible to me, I start to convince again, we swear.

Dvorjanchikov Century
15.05.2004, 05:35
If your husband sees effect, but all peerly refuses to be treated, with it or this already there's nothing to be done.