PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Vladimir, to my wife 34 years, 2 years ago have found out a carcinoma of the stomach about a metastasis...

Michael
05.05.2004, 01:16
Vladimir, to my wife 34 years, 2 years ago have found out a carcinoma of the stomach with metastasises in ovaries, 3/5 stomaches have removed, ovaries too), have spent 2 courses of chemistry (in a complex, with platinum). The last 1, 5 years onkomarkery in norm or rate. Began to excruciate an osteochondrosis in the spring, and pains all over again in a stomach one week ago have begun, then sprava-have brought on fast to hospital, doctors thought, that metastazy-though in analyses from onkotsentra all is pure or clean, and in hospital at once have found out a leukocytosis, but in any way did not wish to dare to cut, as a result a peritonitis, a drainage. A question: than it is possible to help or assist a homeopathy with our case and whether the cancer is connected with an appendicitis? Yours faithfully.

Dvorjanchikov Century
08.05.2004, 10:40
Directly the cancer is not connected with an appendicitis. Anyway, one of another does not follow. In such situation the most effective happens etiotropic homeopathic treatment to use of preparations Belladonna (6 30), Mercurius dulcis (3 6), at the expressed puffiness, a burning sensation and an edema - is possible or probable, Apis (6 12). Regimens of reception and a parity or ratio between preparations steal up therein. Treatment is spent before putting off or taking out of acute signs. After that it is desirable to connect resorptional agents, type Baryta carbonica, Lapis albus and t. Item

Michael
11.05.2004, 14:06
Thanks, Vladimir. It or her today very much hurts spina-an osteochondrosis, but osteopat has told or said, that before 45 days after operation it is impossible to interfere. How it is the most harmless to anesthetize?

Dvorjanchikov Century
13.05.2004, 14:00
" The back " hurts is too obshcho. It is necessary the nobility what exactly hurts - a backbone, kidneys, muscles and as hurts. Give those preparations, that I have specified. Probably, they will solve a problem.