PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me such problem: now to me of 26 years, since 16 years on...

Natali
08.05.2004, 04:06
Hello, the doctor! At me such problem: now to me 26 years, from 16 years have appeared a small lesion of a skin in the field of a nose and brows (the erythema, an ecdysis, an itch), to the doctor did not address, was not treated. Later 4 years, after the big stress transferred or carried by me, lesions have considerably increased (in the field of a nose, brows, on a forehead, on a pilar part of a head, in the field of a breast), has addressed to the doctor, have put diagnos a seborrheal dermatitis, have appointed or nominated ointment Deprosalik. But after course of treatment situatsia has not changed, but the doctor has told or said, that it is necessary to cancel a preparation. Nothing applied a floor of year, the situation tazhe, then independently table to use TSelestoderm with Garamycinum, but he helps or assists only temporarily and it is necessary to use it or him of once a week, as I do or make during 5 years. The doctor, pomagite, in fact to apply kortikostirojdy such long time is harmful, but other output or exit I do not see, besides at tselestoderma there are contraindications during pregnancy (I wish to get or start the child). pozhskazhite, whether something is possible predprenjat. Big spaibo.

Trofimov A.P.
10.05.2004, 19:14
Certainly it is possible to undertake. Come on reception and much will change. That you tried to do or make is is useless initially. Look or see my clause or article " About dermal illnesses or diseases " on a site of the Moscow homeopathic center (//mhc. ru). I hope, that much becomes clear.

Kulpinskij E.N.
13.05.2004, 05:47
Yes, the correspondence help in your case is doubtful. Personal reception is necessary.