PDA

Просмотр полной версии : THE DOCTOR DO NOT THROW ME, I DESCEND or GO ALREADY FROM MIND or WIT....

SERZH
01.05.2004, 00:12
THE DOCTOR DO NOT THROW ME, I DESCEND or GO ALREADY FROM MIND or WIT.

The anonym
01.05.2004, 16:07
This mister lives abroad

The anonym
03.05.2004, 01:42
Serzh! Look or see the answer to your question on March, 9th.

Dvorjanchikov Century
06.05.2004, 04:41
I have just responded you in a former topic. If there will be questions - set here (new topics do not get or start - the information is sprayed).

C
09.05.2004, 22:15
The matter is that I now not on rest and at man. The therapist I was and at the orthopedist too, but result not what and 4 sessions of acupuncture have passed or have taken place, and still was at so-called "babok" 2 times and all in vain.
My house doctor not a homeopathist, but I has asked it or him that he to me pricked PLEXUS GASTRICUS, t. To. At a forum to me have written, that plexites soln can give such reaction. Plexuses. ADVISE still that nibud.

Dvorjanchikov Century
11.05.2004, 04:28
Yes well, what problems! poprinimajte denka four Chininum arsenicosum 6 (or dr. Digit) few times in day far away from meal and cleaning of a teeth on some dragee and when polegchaet - pass on resorptional Lapis albus 6 or Hecla lava 6 (it is possible also other digits) in the same regimen of 2-3 weeks. Then simply wait. If thus again "will cover" - again on Ch.arsenicosum and further - on resorptional. And so before full convalescence. A neck twist very much and in all the parties or sides (but not through a pain), exclude tea, coffee, pepsi, nuts. bdut voporsy - write.