PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Mark Samuilovich, hello! To you the correspondent dvu addresses...

Natalia
08.05.2004, 00:42
Dear Mark Samuilovich, hello! To you the correspondent of two popular magazines writing about health addresses, is " Female health ", let out or released in Moscow news agency " News of a science ", and new magazine " Health by nature ", analogue foreign " Natural Health ", now appeared and in Russia. Probably, you saw advertising this magazine in the underground and on the channel of NTV?
You, probably, know about magazine " Female health ", in fact he leaves 5 years. And here about " Health by nature " I shall tell or say more in detail. This edition is considered an authoritative source of the information on traditional medicine and psychology as publishes opinions of the most competent, titled advisers - doctors and psychologists. The magazine recommends itself as the popular edition how to be healthy without medicines. The emphasis there is done or made on treatment and prophylaxis of diseases by means of natural agents (it is desirable without chemical preparations and the more so operations). In Moscow there was first number or room " Health by nature ", the majority of materials in itself - translation, but is already and interview to domestic experts. In magazine there is the constant advice or council of experts or auditeurs consisting of academicians of Russian Academy of Medical Science, doctors and candidates of the sciences working in official bodies. However only on their opinion it is impossible to build job of magazine, it is necessary to take interview, to consult and on other experts. To come into contact to the good doctor, to take interview and to receive goods on the publication in magazine - my present problem or task. Studying or investigating medical resources in a network the Internet, I have left on your electron address to offer you such cooperation. Unfortunately, the magazine yet has no opportunity to pay to advisers for the given data, therefore can count only on your good will and desire to see the name and all titles in the qualitative edition. Abroad participation in " Natural Health " not only is pleasant, but also is honourable. But in Russia to win similar reputation and the authority is necessary to him anew as readers are yet familiar with it or him. And the success in much will be opreden competence of advisers, which will agree to tell to readers about how to be healthy.
Dear Mark Samuilovich if cooperation with magazines about which I have told will be interesting to you, I with pleasure shall meet you or I shall send questions on the Internet (I already have a good experience of interviewing by e-mail). You can call with me 166 45 44 and to the address of nataly_ld@mail. ru
While I can tell or say only, that the subject of our possible or probable conversation will be connected with a problem of growing dumb arms or hand. Why it arises and how is treated?
Probably, you also can recommend to us someone from the doctors specializing on treatment by grasses, a homeopathy, engaged dietetic therapy and in other natural ways of improvement of an organism. To you I shall be very grateful and I hope for cooperation with you.
I already have a subject, interesting us first of all, - treatment of joint pains by means of a homeopathy (an arthrosis, an arthritis, an osteochondrosis). Many thanks.

All kind,
Natalia Dalneva

Zak M.S.
09.05.2004, 14:58
Thanks Natalia!