PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear doctor Kulpinsky. I set to you a heap of questions 15...

Igor
06.05.2004, 14:50
Hello, dear doctor Kulpinsky.
I set to you a heap of questions 15 - 17 numbers, I write here because suddenly there you do not sweep up or will notice:-)
Has handed over the general or common analysis of a blood: (through a blank I write degrees)
WBC leucocytes - 7.4 * 10 9/l, RBC erythrocytes - 4, 92 * 10 12/l, HGB a hemoglobin - 154 g/l, HCT a hematocrit - 44, 7 %, MCV compare about. eritr. - 90, 8 microns, MCH compare soder. NV in er. - 31.4 pg, MCHC compare konts. NV in er. - 345 g/l, RDW - 11.7 %, PLT thrombocytes - 187 * 10 9/l, MPV compare about. A thrombus. - 8, 3 mm cubed, LYM lymphocytes - 36 %, MID monocytes of 6 %, GRA granulocytes (Band - 3 %, segmented - 53 %, Eozinofily - 2 %, bazofily-), the SOYA - 4 mm/ch.

Here such here the analysis - all in borders of norm or rate. It speaks what I am healthy? And knees are not unbent really from an osteochondrosis how the doctor has told or said?

Thankful in advance, Igor.

Kulpinskij E.N.
07.05.2004, 07:53
Is not present is does not speak that you are healthy. This analysis only SPEAKS NOTHING that you passed or took place check on a HIV though I emphasized that the analysis on a HIV is obligatory. There is a standard - at long (more than 30 days) augmentation of 2 and more groups of lymph nodes to suspect a becoming infected a human immunodeficiency virus. Therefore such check is obligatory.