PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte. To my son 27, we resemble nedel...

Majja
29.03.2004, 12:09
Zdrastvujte. To my son 27, we resemble week in a garden two houses, and so during 5 months. Earlier we so often did not hurt or be ill;be sick.
Has now bought or purchased anaferon, and 19; I wish to ask it is possible to alternate or interleave these agents to usual Cametonum?
And as it is possible to raise or increase immunity still. We live in region of the Far North.
Thankful in advance.

Rastorguev D.V.
15.04.2004, 19:31
Hello, Majja!
Unfortunately, mnoe children after the beginning of visiting of a kindergarten start to hurt or be ill;be sick often. In many cases to strengthen immunity the homeopathy helps or assists, but medicines should be appointed or nominated individually at observation by the doctor-homeopathist, often is long, on the average from 6 mes till 1.5 years.
I am sharp negattivno I concern to purpose or appointment immunomoduljatorov, especially -19, bronhomunala, interferons since at presence of an allergy their application can provoke intensifying and weighting of disease (br. An asthma, a pollinosis, atopichesky a dermatitis). Do not apply these medicines, it is more safe to manage national agents, and at an opportunity sit with the child of the house and do not drive in a kindergarten.

Lasan
16.04.2004, 17:01
The dear doctor!
And how you concern to Aflubinu and druim to German homeopathic preparations from catarrhal diseases, an angina, tonzilita and other???
Your reaction on -19, Anaferon therefore as by personal experience I know is surprising, that these preparations appoint or nominate absolutely all. And besides to experience, is compelled or forced to agree with you - after application Anaferona and Arbidola the diathesis at the child sharply becomes aggravated.
Advise, what it is possible to use for maintenance of immunity at colds? Mozhnli to use various homeopathic agents, including Aflubin, the preparations containing ehinatseju? Also what you mean, when speak about " national agents "? Jam from a raspberry and honey? But they also can aggravate a diathesis and other....
Thanks for the answer:)

Rastorguev D.V.
20.04.2004, 19:11
If there is an allergy on honey to give it or him it is not necessary. All the medicines listed by you are noneffective or poorly effective as pprofilaktiki ORVI, therefore to give them with this purpose it is not necessary. I recommend to apply Aflubin at ORVI with a heat. Immunomoduljatory in general to give it is not necessary, other medicines give only at emergency, differently "diathesis" will amplify only, and the child will hurt or be ill;be sick more often.
The most effective prophylaxis of colds is the high-grade delivery natural nutrition and walks on fresh air, and in more advanced age - regular playing sports.