PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Alimentary additives

Li3a
15.05.2003, 19:24
There is a desire to grow thin, heard about alimentary additives with pineapple much. How much or As far as it is possible or probable, if I while nurse. Whether it will affect or influence the child?

Anakonda
16.05.2003, 18:41
Dear Liza!

You could receive more detailed answer here: http: // www.webapteka.ru/consult_arc/y2001/p195.html

I cannot answer your question is high-grade, since the nonconventional medicine in my comprehension is not engaged in alimentary additives. Use of products and in general a balanced diet for treatment, growing thin, improvement is yes. But additives - is not present.

It is very a pity to me.

Yours faithfully.

skriper
06.02.2004, 13:49
Dear Liza! I Advise you very cautiously to approach or suit to such question, as weight reduction. Not all biological additives inspire trust. I the doctor-, for the patients use additives of the French firm vision, there there are complexes both for men, and for women. If you were interested with the information, write, I shall help or assist to pick up to you a complex and exercises from classical -yoga for growing thin. With respect-a?nON.