PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Psoriaz-pyos it or him pobral

Semius
03.01.2004, 01:26
Than to treat? Similar that because of nerves, though probably and izza medicines though all has begun long before their reception

Anakonda
04.01.2004, 18:01
Semius

How much or As far as I know, the psoriasis is a systemic disturbance of nervous activity of an organism as you have correctly noticed. I.e. a sign, instead of the reason. The reason of a psoriasis is very difficult for revealing, though and it is real.
There were cases when it was possible to clear preparations a skin, but after a while (are usual about two months) suddenly, as though anywhere, the stomach ulcer or 12-, or a thick intestine, or gemorroidy was shown. Therefore is better to spend full inspection of a gastrointestinal tract and all organism as a whole, and then only to solve as how to treat.

Yours faithfully.

Semius
05.01.2004, 00:38
AAAhromnejshaja prblema - I live in Ukraine...... Diagnostics - 0: (if can eat prompt where is normal diagnosticheschky the center in Ukraine though on krajnjak it is possible certainly and to Russia to arrive (only depending on that how much diagnostics) will be prolonged

Anakonda
05.01.2004, 12:22
Uvadaemyj Semius, I, unfortunately, do not live neither in Ukraine, nor in Russia, therefore I can not prompt you anything about the diagnostic centers. I think, it is better pointeresovaitsja at familiar and local doctors. For certain it is not so far from your place of residing there is a medical diagnostic center where you can address.

Yours faithfully.

Semius
05.01.2004, 16:20
In that and a problem, last time I have begun that somnevatsja in competence of our doctors, they vosnovnom advise medicines (with very rather big by) and any diagnostics

Anakonda
06.01.2004, 12:53
Semius

So unequivocally too it is impossible to concern to doctors - someone the best expert, someone studied is worse and does not like the profesiju. But it does not mean, that all absolutely doctors are not able to find correctly the reason of disease and to diagnose. It is just necessary to look not for the narrow expert, and the doctor enamoured in the trade who understands, that an organism of the person is an integrity and all is interconnected among themselves, what at the job with the patient considers any nuances and connects or binds them in a single whole, gradually vykristalizovyvaja an initial part of disturbance of job of an organism.
It agree, that such it is not enough, but they are. Also it is necessary to look. Especially among old and skilled or experienced doctors.

Semius
06.01.2004, 16:12
he he...... So at us doctors all old:))))) already too, and oaks new so oaks grip from an angina to distinguish nemogut

Anakonda
07.01.2004, 01:17
Uzhast it is simple!!! It is direct zadube any:D Probably and ravens turn back, forgetting karknut at parting?:D can at you there sorcerers in honour:rolleyes: Ento tady to them! Yes with bow!:D yes podnosheny to not forget a bast basket:D They, darling, will grumble a little, and They will help or assist:D and a flu in banke venichkom will beat out, and an angina travkami, gargles and poultices will cure, and parshu will deduce or remove an exsanguination on a full moon, and with ointment from black psa will spread, that has not returned, God forbid!:D medicine national and those agents, that under legs or foots roll:D:D:D

And if it is serious, tablets, nyxes, ointments it is possible to apply great variety, here only to sense will be a little - the psoriasis will vanish that to appear. But it not the decision of a problem. The problem all the same should be found.

porobuem porassuzhdat on this subject: so far as the skin is one of three basic ways of allocation of " unnecessary dust " from an organism (we shall speak simple human tongue), occurrence of such troubles on a skin can be caused or called or weak job of other of two (mochevydelitelnaja system and a thick intestine), or too big concentration of this "dust" in a blood so, there are problems with the respiratory system which is responsible for saturation of tissues by oxygen, or system of a filtration, i.e. a liver, kidneys..., etc. general or common diagnostics of an organism, close or attentive studying of its or his status and search of the reason of disturbance of its or his job Therefore is necessary.

" External display of disturbance is a signal seryoznoj problems inside which is necessary for finding out, studying or investigating and liquidating. Only then external display will disappear " - medical wisdom. (has written on memory once read through)