PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How much to sleep and when

a
23.12.2003, 01:06
Dear Anaconda,

Already neskol months with interest I read your letters and I find in them a lot of new and useful to myself. Wished to consult to you under the schedule of day, to be exact time of a dream. The matter is that I have own business in several cities and have reached that the beginnings much to not be in time, to not get enough sleep... On family too time does not suffice... For example to me very hardly to rise before 9-10 o'clock in the morning (I lay down about 0-2 one o'clock in the morning). Like, the volume of job has not raised or increased, but any disorganization, poor progress has interfered... Probably it vsledsvie a disadvantage of a dream or wrong time (can eat any data how much and in how much it is necessary lozhutsja to sleep?). When it is better to go in for sports (in the morning or in the evening)? Usual doctors start at once something to search through a heap of different analyses in summary anything to tell or say and cannot... Can you can something recommend to me?

With hope for the answer,
Valera, 25 years

Anakonda
26.12.2003, 21:29
Dear Valery!

Thanks for a compliment. If want, glance on my private forum: http: // porady-syrina.home.pl/forum / it is possible or probable there you will find something interesting to itself from discussed subjects.

In occasion of a regimen of a dream I can tell or say here that.
During a life I had to try or taste different regimens of a dream:
From 4-hour in day about two months on end, and then three day of a continuous dream except for prosypany to have a drink and in a toilet to descend or go, and again for 2 months for 4 hours of a dream
Up to a daily dream for 8-9 hours.

From the point of view of nonconventional medicine (on Avitsenne, Galenu and to other "nonconventional" authors) the years or summer dream is shorter winter. The person should go to bed and rise " with the sun " that in dream to spend only dark time of day. I.e. has darkened - in bed, the dawn - rise has begun. Then job of internal organs according to biohours of an organism is not broken. Then the person the year round is vigorous, fresh, young. Processes of ageing are late with the years and pass or take place ooochen slowly. Then the person on all has enough time and rate of performance of those or other problems or tasks, decisions of problems, mental effort increases or is enlarged in some times.
Proceeding from the same sources, it is recommended to sleep in day not less than 8 hours - for this time the brain has time to have a rest and process/transform all received information for a day.
If the dream lasts less than 8 hours, in due course there is an overload " not advanced infy ", that affects a status of mentality: a unreasonable boring, appatija, weariness, discontent with self and the efforts.
It is considered, that at the person during all life should be the "sacred" 5 actions providing its or his physical life - RESPIRATION, MEAL, DRINK, OPOROZHNENIE the ORGANISM And the DREAM. Who has accepted such order of a life from the early childhood, that lives longly, happily and in full health of a body and spirit.

Yours faithfully.

a
05.01.2004, 17:45
Hello, the Anaconda!

I am very grateful to you for the answer. It would be desirable to specify in how much better to go to bed and in how much (time) is better to rise. And more wished to specify about the optimal time for playing sports (morning/evening/day).

Valera

Anakonda
06.01.2004, 13:08
a

It is better to go to bed between 21-22:00, and to wake up in 6-7:00.
Then the organism during peak of job of " abstersive or cleaning organs " - a cholic bubble (23:00-01:00) and a liver (01:00-3:00) sleeps a deep dream and all forces of an organism are directed on this job, i.e. not spent for movements unnecessary at this time, washed, emotions, etc.

For playing sports: in current of two hours after prosypanija to go in for sports it is not recommended, since " the physical body " still " has not woken up up to the extremity or end ", i.e. metabolic processes, a circulation, limfoobmen still zamedlenny after a night dream. Peerly, as well as in the evening, after 19 hours they start to be slowed down, gotovjat to a night operating mode. (in the summer later - after 21 hours). Therefore to come to an end training should not later than 19 hours.

Yours faithfully.