PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And you reflected on the true reasons of diseases?

Alexandrrr
19.12.2003, 16:17
Whether you reflected sometime on the true reasons of diseases?
You can tell or say, that the doctor, and to us they to what should know the reasons of diseases.
And you not when did not think of that the true reasons of diseases lay in the field of the information!!!!!!!!
You ask: " Where-where lay???? "
I explain: in your ideas. In your ideas all business.
For example, blame itself for what, constantly repeat: " It I am guilty... " NATE to YOU CANCER DISEASE.
And you in fact know, that the oncology is not treated by official medicine.
And why? That is why, that the medicine does not consider or examine;survey roots (reasons) of disease. The medicine deals only with consequence or investigation - with illness or disease.
And if to not find out the reason (idea), whether it is possible to correct consequence or investigation?
The answer: " It is possible, but not for a long time "
Here think: " why two-rub or -three times a year you catch a cold or chill?! "
In fact each time you pyote medicines, dig in or instill to yourselves in a nose any rubbish, and then again fall or be ill.
Stuffing yourselves medicines, you only all leave from the reason, i.e. from those ideas, pavors, blocks or trochleas which you to yourselves have created further.
Yes, yes, yes., to ITSELF. Not the vagabond on you has sneezed, and you have forced it or him to sneeze on yourselves.
So understand the ideas, instead of abuse weather, the government, the husband, the mother-in-law, etc.
Now in Russia there are many experts whom I help or assist to understand to people in to myself. It is a lot of and charlatans, certainly. But there are some names which I can to recommend. Among them Marina Fridman (schoolgirl Grigory Grabovova) and Vladimir Zhikarentsev (simply pupil) Here to you of the link to their sites: the Center of information correction of Marina Fridman www.fridman.boom.ru
Watch of the World (Century ZHikarentseva) www.zhikaretsev.ru
Glance!!!!!!!

Anakonda
21.12.2003, 00:23
Dear Alexandrrr!

To do or make thus advertising to a site - not the best way. By your text, any at once will understand - hardly to children or guys, do not go to them requiring, so far as already so it was necessary to do or make to itself advertising.
"Ideas", speak, are guilty? Ideas on own fault cause cancer disease? That oncologists all over the world bad! Such nonsense have not guessed in any way! And here has appeared Alexandrrr and all has explained! The person that was not right has thought to itself, that vinovat and has understood the fault - and already cancer patient:-)))
Fine!!! In turn on reception it is already possible to enter the name on the extremity or end of next year? And after January, 1st yet will not be late?:)))
Certainly, the psychosomatic medicine is a serious basis for disease, but already so literally to understand the popular literature: " 99 % of illnesses or diseases from nerves, and 1 % from ulovolstvija " - too to what.

By the way, links do not work:-))).

All kind. Success!)))

Alexandrrr
24.12.2003, 13:26
Thanks

Anakonda
26.12.2003, 21:31
On health!:-)))