PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Temperature

MillaLV
19.10.2003, 06:17
:)

Anakonda
12.12.2003, 01:27
MillaLV

Temperature. And? Explain, what you wished to tell or say this word?

Yours faithfully.

MillaLV
12.12.2003, 02:11
That that with kompjuterom.
My question was: uve some months at me temperature in the afternoon 37,5...37,9. At night usually goes down, sometimes up to normal 36,8. Anybody responds definitely cannot, so excuse for troubling. Yours faithfully MillaLV.

Anakonda
14.12.2003, 15:55
Dear MillaLV!

In your organism somewhere there is a chronic inflammatory process. It is necessary for you to pass or take place full inspection, to make all analyses, in detail to describe all signs of your status but only after that to think where there can be a source (original cause) of disturbance.
Something to tell or say by one word "temperature" it is impossible, especially not having an opportunity you to examine. In that case for correct diagnostics it is necessary to consider all trifles - from a shade of color of a skin, its or her external status in concrete zones of a body, a smell, etc. up to color of fingernails or nails and frequency of pulses. Each person knows, that correctly diagnosed is 50 % of success in treatment.

Yours faithfully.

MillaLV
15.12.2003, 00:14
Thanks, for a prompt reply. On the Internet I have found the information, what such temperature (when it is raised or increased in the afternoon, and is not present at night) during premenopauzy is given with ovaries from a disadvantage of Progesteronum??? To me 47 and on all signs she lasts at me a year three, and besides I all life suffered dysfunction of ovaries, the truth never seriously was treated. Though, certainly, you are right temperature can from everything .s respect, MillaLV.

Anakonda
18.12.2003, 03:13
Dear MillaLV!

Quite probably, that the information on Progesteronum, found by you on the Internet, corresponds or meets to the validity. But I would pay attention to the general or common status of an organism and nevertheless would look for the reason more deeply: for example, conformity of position of internal organs of an abdominal cavity anatomically correct, to a status and job of kidneys and adrenals, susceptibility to catarrhal diseases and a status and job of respiratory system, a status and fullness of accessible pulses; quantity or amount of emictions in day, their dimensions, color, a smell, osadochnost, a sweating or dryness of an integument (where and in what places of a body the skin dry or often sweats), smack in a mouth right after prosypanija in the morning, frequency, a consistence and time defikatsii, quantity or amount, color, a smell and a shade vydeleny, a menstrual cycle and application of hormonal preparations, etc.
Try to be passed or be taken place all the same on spetsialstam and look for the good diagnostician.

Yours faithfully.