PDA

Просмотр полной версии : koordinatornyj a neurosis, whether it is possible to cure?

OlgaP
14.06.2003, 16:32
A year I am am hurted with arms or hand, now also legs or foots sometimes hurt. Disease has arisen from a wrong pose at job behind a computer.
At first there were strong pains in the right arm or hand, especially when longly sat on a rigid chair.
The numbness and easy or light;mild pricking in fingers of arms or hand proceeds and now it is more that less (I continue to work behind a computer but not so intensively)
At inspection of the right arm or hand on ENMG - data for an easy or a light;a mild lesion of sensory fibers of the right median nerve at a level of the carpal channel :-are defined.
Roentgen-instability of a cervical department of a backbone
Strong pains within 2 months have passed or have taken place.
Has passed or Has taken place 2 courses of massage, 2-nd time after 10 procedures pochustvovala deterioration.
Has passed or Has taken place 2 courses fizioterapii-a magnet, fonoforez, the laser (15 times)
Accepted Trentalum and milgammu, intramuscular introduction milgammy (and a nicotinic acid-if has not mixed the name)
The truth not for long on physiotherapy exercises went
Any improvement not proiskodit
The doctor diagnosed a syndrome of the carpal channel, but under the description I now think, that at me more likely koordinatornyj a neurosis, all attributes of this disease are, and night pains characteristic for a syndrome I have no.
Whether prompt there is a way to recover, what doctor can help or assist me, whether acupuncture .mne only 40 years can help or assist, and I feel invalid.

Anakonda
14.12.2003, 15:33
Dear OlgaP!

The nonconventional medicine learns or teaches: " Movement is a life. Return to a body movement and it will cease "to revolt" (my interpreting). It concerns or touches any movement - movements of a body, joints, bloods, lymphs, a metabolism.
Pound or Triturate a dry body a dry towel or a special brush from natural fibers at least 2 times day, do or make articulate or joint gymnastics tirelessly, stretch or drag out muscles and tendons in various positions, do not forget about respiratory gymnastics, walk daily a minimum of 30 minutes on fresh air equal step, thinking only about pleasant things. And your body will estimate or appreciate your efforts.
Will hurt or be ill;be sick to the beginning. Also should hurt or be ill;be sick. Until "movement" will not clear a body of an overabundance of toxins.
When there will come or step simplification, and it will come or step in any case, do not stop on it or this, continue the employment or occupations still even year. Then illness or disease will not return.
Listen to the body, instead of tongue, eat and drink only that it from you demands and so much, how much demands. And you will be healthy.
How to be pounded or triturated, how to breathe, eat, drink, etc., it is described in detail on a site and a forum http: // www.porady-syrina.home.pl /
If there will be questions, ask them to set. With pleasure I shall respond.