PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here this polyarthritis!

lana
13.07.2003, 22:19
Hello dear doctor Anakonda!

You could not help or assist razobratsja?!!!
I am ill or sick with a polyarthritis it seems a floor of a life. All joints are deformed, though many forces and energies have been enclosed that it or this to avoid (knew with what has collided or faced).
It is not enough of it or this and tendons have suffered! The left radiocarpal joint has been completely destroyed. As a result I palchiki any more could podnimatsja independently, they have simply hung. Because of constant punctures they and so were unbent half.
Operation has appeared inevitable. It was absolutely unexpected since has passed or has taken place only couple of months after the first operation, on the right ankle joint, and my organism still was not ready for such impact.
I was very much rastroena though tried keep.
The surgeon uspakaival, mol-" Usual operation as it happens at sporsmenov. In couple of days home ".
After operation the arm or hand was similar on bolvanku, poured by tin! Two weeks have kept!
As a result it HAS appeared, THAT the RADIOCARPAL JOINT HAVE fixed or recorded And TENDONS HAVE tightened SO, THAT PALCHIKI CAN not sgibatsja ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All only with arms or hand planted. The arthritis is guilty!
Through a floor of year the third operation was necessary to remove zhelezku. There was a secret hope it can somehow will help or assist, but alas, all remains on former?!
Now available there is a seam 15 see, through all brush, not unbent palchiki to which the ankylosis threatens!
HELP or ASSIST, ADVISE PLEASE, WHAT HERE IT IS POSSIBLE TO MAKE???????????
WHAT DIAGNOSIS??????? TO WHAT DOCTOR IT CAN IS STILL NECESSARY
WILL ADDRESS??????????
I shall be grateful for any advice or councils to All!
THANKS!

:confused:

Anakonda
12.12.2003, 01:49
Dear lana!

It is very difficult to advise something, not seeing you, a status of your body, not having an opportunity to look for the reason of your polyarthritis.

The most safe and simple way though somehow to facilitate your status methods of nonconventional medicine, it to suggest you to try to combine two ancient ways of treatment of this terrible illness or disease. Time they borrow or occupy much, and to work some years is necessary, not stopping medicamental treatment successively.

1-st way is easy or light;mild, but long massage of all surface of a skin before its or her change jveta on pinkish, and then and red, with application by turns - in one day of whale Adeps, in another - barsuchego. First pains will amplify, then joints will gradually decrease also will start to regenerate on the sly, palchiki to bend, the body to obey.

2-nd way - in a plenty of water razvarivat the crude potato to filter a broth and to drink in lots or plenties while the tumour in the field of joints will not disappear completely.

Also the diet filling a calcium, fluorine, a potassium, sodium and phosphorus in an organism is necessary.

From such way of treatment there is no harm, and advantage or benefit it is possible to receive much.

Yours faithfully.