PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Menstrual bleedings

Shadow
02.11.2003, 14:24
Hello!
I would like to address with a question to a homeopathist.
I understand, that my problem with health - complex, but I am am disturbed most of all with gynecologic aspect. About 15 years ago there was very successful experience of application of homeopathic preparations. To me have appointed or nominated 4 preparations which should be accepted for one each hour, and in process of simplification of a status - time between receptions to increase and finish to unitary reception of each preparation in day. Unfortunately at crossing or moving to Israel I have lost the list. The problem is connected with uterine bleedings (serious and plentiful monthly).
To me of 40 years, at me two children, younger 8. Should note, that, by virtue of circumstances, since time of last pregnancy and on the present or true moment I am in a status of chronic stress (and not so I imagine, whether probably to change this situation objectively). In my malaises the psychosomatic component is very great. Monthly at me have begun with 14- years, almost during same time - migraines. Migraines of " classical type accompany with me practically all life, are connected with monthly and with changes of atmospheric pressure more often.
Some years monthly passed or took place the first very hardly, with pains and spastic strictures. Always - long (5-7 days and are more) and plentiful. The first pregnancy in 1982 has ended with abortion; unsuccessful - have brought an infection, the endometriosis has developed. Then within several years, basically - in a cold season - inflammations of ovaries.
Then in 1986 (in the summer, after Chernobyl failure or accident - I lived in Kiev) - I had an abortion, the placental polyp has developed, it has led to a strong bleeding, did or made a currettage. After that monthly were normalized and during 2-3- years all was by way of. In the summer of 1998 or 1999 year I have transferred or carried strong stress. Soon after that at me complications with monthly have begun - a menses proceeded for 2-3 weeks with huge hemorrhages. In the Kiev homeopathic clinic to me have appointed or nominated these most 4 preparations and within several hours (!) the bleeding has decreased, and then has stopped. After that I few times had suspicions on an abortion in early term - after a delay monthly till 10 days. To me have advised to accept these preparations for conservation of pregnancy.
In the beginning 1992 I have given birth to the first child (soon after arrival to Israel, and has become pregnant in Kiev. In the beginning of pregnancy there were small bleedings, I accepted a homeopathy, as a whole - pregnancy and labors were safe.
During 2 - 2 and a half of years accepted hormonal contraceptive preparations. Has started to grow stout, interest to sex, and the main thing began to disappear - migraines those days when interrupted reception of tablets have very much amplified. According to the doctor has ceased to accept. In the extremity or end of 1996 has given birth to the second child. In second half of pregnancy marked or celebrated some disadvantage of waters, but, as a whole, also without complications.
Within several years of observation at the gynecologist all was by way of, then monthly have started to become all more plentiful and long (till 10 days), and the menstrual cycle - to decrease. In a youth - duration was, as a rule, 28 days, less often - up to 31-st, and last 3-4 years has decreased up to 26-, sometimes - 24 days.
At me the iron deficiency anemia has developed.
2 years ago has got in hospital with a bleeding - during monthly. Have made a currettage, but have found out nothing. In a half-year - the hysteroscopy also has not shown any changes. There is a small myoma, but on the size and a locating doctors do not consider or count, that she can cause bleedings.
Within one and a half years accepted hormonal preparations to reduce hemorrhages - new generation contraceptive - 42 days on end instead of former 21-st.
It was in parallel observed at the neurologist in occasion of migraines, but to pick up a suitable medicine and it was not possible. Has tried some types of medicines for a migraine, but, at the best, positive anesthetizing effect it was accompanied by a giddiness, gravity in a head, disturbance of orientation, etc. in the Spring of this year at me pressure - up to 145 - top has started to jump. Since all life at me was in norm or rate 110, it was unpleasant. To me urgently recommended to stop reception of hormonal preparations, and from pressure I have started to accept "Lopressor" and migraines have almost stopped.
After I have ceased to accept hormones, at me bleedings during monthly have again begun. The gynecologist advises to remove mucous uteruses, but it frightens me, since first, I would not wish to deprive with myself chance to give birth one more child. And secondly, me it is represented treatment of a sign without finding-out of the reason. And - why at me such plentiful monthly - I and have not received the distinct answer. And if I shall agree on operation, whether this problem in any other image will get out?
In advance thanks.

Rastorguev D.V.
04.11.2003, 21:08
It is possible to hope, that correct homeopathic treatment will relieve you of the listed problems, vkjuchaja migraines and a hypertonia. If you now live in Israel find there a homeopathist and are treated regularly.