PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt the reason of illness or disease.

Eleonora
04.10.2003, 20:22
The dear doctor, prompt than can be caused or called izmenija in sostovi bloods and on an electrocardiogram in presented below parameters.
Eleonora.
All has begun 6 months ago.

On eve I all the night long did not sleep, and have woken up with a tiresome headache (has drunk Citramonum, but he has given what results) in the morning, later hour to me became worse, I have felt a nausea and strong delicacy, have laid down in bed (the headache did not pass or take place), me have pulled out, I have again laid down, delicacy has not disappeared, each time when rose from bed because of the next vomiting (strongly became frequent pulse), have appeared not pleasant sensations in the field of heart so, proceeded till the evening. By the evening like it became easier, but heart all the same continued to disturb. At night I again did not sleep. For other day on former there was a strong delicacy, there is I there is nothing could not, me toshnilo firstly even from tea, yes I and would not like, all time only a saw, appear, there were dry and hot labiums (but temperatures were not). For the third day since morning I did not lay any more (but heart all the same continued to disturb), and by the evening have strongly started to burn cheeks (has jumped up pressure 130/100) I shall notice, that usual pressure at me always 120/80. In the same evening have again begun monthly (though have terminated one week ago) for the morning have stopped, but pressure jumped three days in the evenings. And constantly disturbed heart. There is I still not that could not, me at once tore, and a current
For the fourth day began to eat, but only milk or dairy products, there was a terrible disgust for meat. So proceeded three weeks and all this time me was excruciated with a tachycardia and any dyscomfort in the field of heart.

Then to me it became better (while I was in other district), till the certain moment (however heart continued to disturb). I began to feel badly before a thunder-storm, and once in a wood in general nearly have not lost consciousness .
When has returned to Moscow, after years or summer expedition or dispatch, it became again bad, has made all analyses,
I shall notice at once, that when all this has begun I should than poison, and there could not be a pregnant woman, also that about fight of a menstrual cycle which at me was was restored next month (so the female reasons of such status are excluded).
Below I result or bring results of analyses:
For today heart on former disturbs, though pulse strongly does not become frequent, as was early.
The biochemical analysis of a blood (on September, 3rd 2003):

The biochemical analysis of a blood:

The general or common fiber 81u/l
Urea 2,0 ???y/l
Creatinine 48,7???y/l
Bilirubin 7,7???y/l

Cholesterin the general or common 5,6???y/l
Triglycerides 0,79???y/l
Calcium 1,76???y/l
Iron 3,2???y/l
Phosphorus 0,99???y/l
AlAT 25.
AsAT 23.
Sodium lactatum a dehydrogenase (LGD) 350.

The general or common analysis of a blood.
(Some parameters)

Hemoglobin 89 g/l
Erythrocytes 4,86
Leucocytes 7,5
Color parameter 0,5
ESR 23.

ELECTROCARDIOGRAM
Sinusovaja a tachycardia, a./in conduction on the bottom border of norm or rate, attributes of a subendocardial hypoxia of a myocardium.
Very much you I ask tell or say, what in your opinion can be the reasons of such status. And all taki to what doctor in your opinion I should address? I hesitate to go to the doctor on internal reception because of a unusual situation previous disease (there is a suspicion on karatkovremennoe an irradiation which physical nature it is not known). Whether For me very important could understand radiation to cause or call such izminenija.

Rastorguev D.V.
06.10.2003, 01:52
Hello, Eleonora!
To judge the diagnosis only under analyses it is impossible.
According to results of analyses it is possible to draw following conclusions:
- There is an anemia, it is probable - iron deficiency
- Possibly, is available ischemic heart disease which could be aggravated on a background of an anemia
- Possibly, there is also other chronic disease
- Possibly, the hemorrhage took place
- It is impossible to exclude that, results of analyses are copied to mistakes or errors since there are separate disharmonies between digits and units of measure (for example, the general or common bilirubin is specified in ???y/l, instead of in ???y/l, when digit more sootvetsvuet ???y/l).

You need to address urgently to the doctor for specification of the diagnosis and treatment. Possibly, hospitalization is required.