PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Unpleasant smell from a mouth

Paula
01.05.2003, 11:22
The dear Doctor, at me very unpleasant smell from a mouth which practically never disappears. He appears in 15 minutes after washing a teeth. Caries is not present, the stone too is not present, with a stomach practically that's all right. What to do or make, because I can not be silent all time?!!!!

Rastorguev D.V.
02.05.2003, 04:41
Hello, Paula!
At so small amount of the information even to assume about possible or probable homeopathic treatment it is rather inconvenient. It can be one of following agents: Merkury, Sulfur, Pulsatilla, Graphite, Spigelija, Atsidum ntirikum, etc., and can be, absolutely other preparation. Address to a homeopathist on internal consultation for treatment.

ladedurf
03.10.2003, 23:53
The doctor, me as disturbs a unpleasant smell from a mouth. I feel it or him from time to time.
On what the smell is similar am at a loss to respond, however not seldom met people at whom proceeded from a mouth precisely same.
After I start to feel it or him in a mouth, sometimes there is a small flat lump of yellowish color with a pungent smell. They are formed probably behind the basis of tongue from the left party or side as very much often I feel, that there, something stirs or prevents and is scratched. I think, that there something inflames. Explain, please, in what the problem and as from it or this it is possible will get rid. Thankful in advance.

Rastorguev D.V.
06.10.2003, 01:00
With very high probability your complaints are caused by an adenoid disease which is becoming aggravated from time to time. For specification of the diagnosis you need to address to an ENT-doctor. Treatment of an adenoid disease by agents of a homeopathy is possible or probable, for this purpose it will be necessary to come on reception to the doctor-homeopathist; if you live or happen in Moscow, call to me on ph. 8-926-204-06-10.