PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What it?

uliana
21.07.2003, 18:05
Prompt please, I so am frightened... To me 21, SPb... The whole month at me lungs, but constant giddinesses, all has begun with them, in 10 days there was easy or light;mild as though a fever in a neck, especially behind and lymphonoduses on a neck have increased. All sites are not morbid also color of a skin above them is not changed. This very day when it happens there were oblong edemas of arms or hand in district of wrists from the inside and less appreciable edemas of legs or foots with vnutr.storony legs or foots above heels, edemas soft. The body temperature varies (36,4-37,2), sometimes in extremities easy or light;mild fever or a cold, strong delicacy. Has then appeared any that deeply in a throat (on the right too), its or his sizes slightly vary, it is less, it is more, painless, except for one day-burned down so, what even water hardly could drink... And then he as strange again became painless. Dryness in a mouth, pupils are sometimes too expanded, hair, sometimes nojut joints drop out. I can not already run on doctors, nobody can tell or say anything particularly.. Or the strong infection, but temperature is not so high and the diarrhea is not present. Stress and a sleeplessness on given + the listed signs. The clinical analysis of a blood like in norne, a hemoglobin 130, lymphocytes-9; fiber in urine is not found out. What it? Who speaks-, who speaks-infection, there was a suspicion on an anemia, but a hemoglobin in norm or rate, and recently has learned or has found out, that an inflammation + this disturbance of equilibrium between vascular or blood and lymphatic systems (at me easy or light;mild VSD) or something like a failure of a lymph drainage.. (lamfoticheskie edemas) from what it (last 1,5 years an inactive way of life, but did not hurt or be ill;be sick than).. tomografaja heads in norm or rate, a picture of cervical vertebra-deviations or vertebra-rejections;vertebrae-deviations in the form of :* a straight line *, the rest in norm or rate. Help or assist please, forces already are not present any.. I know, that virtually the diagnosis is not put, but I write with hope... Also excuse for such long statement. Many thanks.

Rastorguev D.V.
22.07.2003, 20:33
Hello, Uljana!
I think, it is necessary to address to the endocrinologist and to the rheumatologist to exclude those diseases in which these experts are engaged.
If you my personal opinion on the diagnosis then send all results of researches by fax (095 182-16-87 addressed to Rastorguev to D.V.still better on a mail rastorg@norna.ru if can interests, and it is even better - to arrive personally with analyses on consultation.

V.Dvorjanchikov
24.07.2003, 23:17
Then and on AIDS to be checked up will not prevent.