PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Female problem

Nastja, 21 year
14.05.2003, 12:14
Dear Anaconda! Probably, I shall address to you with a question not on a subject, but my previous consultations at traditional doctors have not given result. The matter is that I cannot test an orgasm, though married from 19 years. I like the husband, but in bed at us nothing turns out. Whether you can prompt me something on this question?

Excuse, if has in vain taken away time. Thanks.

Anakonda
14.05.2003, 18:29
Dear Nastja!

That it was possible to answer your question most full and it is whenever possible volumetric, your answers to some questions are necessary to me:
- What menstrual cycle?
- Whether a morbid menses at you (a bottom of a stomach or belly, a loin, a breast)?
- Whether merznut it is constant fingers of arms or hand and legs or foots?
- Quantity or Amount of emictions in day and sensations after everyone?
- What regularity defikatsii?
- How often there is an intense situation to the husband?
- Whether often take offence at the husband?
- Whether strongly get tired in current of day?
- Whether get enough sleep daily?
- How sexual certificates or acts are frequent?
- " Love game " before the sexual certificate or act how long lasts?
- Whether test morbid sensations during the sexual certificate or act?
- Whether accept hormonal preparations?
- How often be ill or sick with catarrhal diseases?
- What your mood since the morning on prosypaniju and in current of day?

Yours faithfully.

Nastja, 21 year
15.05.2003, 23:05
Thanks, to you the Anaconda that were called.

the Initial report from Anakonda
Dear Nastja!

That it was possible to answer your question most full and it is whenever possible volumetric, your answers to some questions are necessary to me:
- What menstrual cycle?
26-28 days
- Whether a morbid menses at you (a bottom of a stomach or belly, a loin, a breast)?
Yes, a stomach or belly
- Whether merznut it is constant fingers of arms or hand and legs or foots?
No
- Quantity or Amount of emictions in day and sensations after everyone?
Nearby 4-5
- What regularity defikatsii?
1 time day
- How often there is an intense situation to the husband?
Sometimes we quarrel, recently more often (it is possible or probable, accrues or increases naprjazhenost because of sex)
- Whether often take offence at the husband?
Happens, if he gives me not enough attention
- Whether strongly get tired in current of day?
No
- Whether get enough sleep daily?
Practically always
- How sexual certificates or acts are frequent?
5-6 times a month
- " Love game " before the sexual certificate or act how long lasts?
5-15 minutes
- Whether test morbid sensations during the sexual certificate or act?
Yes, at introduction of a sexual member if there is not enough greasing, but happens, as ljubrikanty do not help or assist
- Whether accept hormonal preparations?
OK (Logest...)
- How often be ill or sick with catarrhal diseases?
Seldom
- What your mood since the morning on prosypaniju and in current of day?
Good if will not spoil

Yours faithfully.

Anakonda
16.05.2003, 18:12
Dear Nastja!

On the basis of you told or said, I can assume, that you have an insignificant ptosis of organs of an abdominal cavity on a course of " a white line " (it is mentally possible to spend a direct line from top to down from a xiphoid process of a forward thoracal rod up to the center of a pubic bone is and is " the white line ").

Try to help or assist itself thus:
- Lay down on a back on an equal surface, legs or foots are bent in kolenjah
- Try to weaken completely a stomach or belly and be convinced of its or his relaxation by an easy or a light;a mild palpation of a bottom of a stomach or belly
- Arrange palms an external rib along haunch bones so that they repeated their contour, and the first phalanxes (there where the fingernail settles down) long fingers were imposed against each other
- Once again mentally weaken a stomach or belly
- Breathe only a mouth easy and measuredly
- On each second inspiration soft movement of ribs of palms upwards, to a belly-button, mass to itself a stomach or belly. Movements of palms should be directed only upwards. On an exhalation you transfer or carry palms again to an initial position and repeat a stroking. Pressing by ribs of palms on a bottom of a stomach or belly should not cause painful sensations.
Repeat exercise of 7-8 times successively.
- Not straining a stomach or belly, slowly straighten legs or foots by turns, ssovyvaja them on a surface on which lay - all over again one, then another.
- Check up a relaxation of a stomach or belly.
- Lie down so 20-25 minutes
- Not lifting a head, turn over sideways and by means of arms or hand gradually rise
Can begin to spin slightly for some seconds in a head is normally.
In current of the nearest three hours do not lift and do not move any gravities weighing more 3 kg.
Repeat exercise some days successively (5-6).
This exercise executed how is described, not in a status to put or render any harm to your health.

Suggest the husband to prolong " love game " up to poluchasa that erotic exaltation has reached or achieved the greatest force and the quantity or amount of "greasing" has appeared sufficient for the pleasant beginning of the sexual certificate or act.

I hope, your problem completely will disappear also sex becomes for you as is desired, as well as for your husband.

And more one nuance - consult to the doctor in occasion of decrease of a dosage of hormones accepted by you.

Yours faithfully.

lana
07.07.2003, 01:55
Hello Nastja!

Write please, whether references, predlozhenye doctor Anakonda have helped or assisted you?

Thankful in advance.