PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pains in myshitsah

Tr@n $
01.07.2003, 18:33
Prompt please: hurt myshitsi arms or hand, brachiums, the general or common nervous rastrojstvo. Have advised acupuncture. The truth to the neuropathologist I cannot already get week (here so at us in Dmitrove...) but most likely - the jamming of a nerve since is constant polusognutyj for kompjutorom. What will advise?

Rastorguev D.V.
01.07.2003, 18:53
It is not enough for purpose or appointment of a homeopathy of the signs specified by you. Please, list other complaints, the transferred or carried diseases, and also than the nervous breakdown is shown. Can write to me on a mail rastorg@norna.ru

Tr@n $
01.07.2003, 21:09
I shall try to describe. In the extremity or end of April at me the brother was broke. In 2 weeks I had diarrhea, a heartburn, in a week at me podskachilo pressure 160-100, to me have made a nyxis. That week all was normal. Then once again pressure. Have diagnosed a poisoning. It was treated 2 weeks. Began to hurt or be ill;be sick myshtsi, the liver has increased. Have assumed a hepatitis. Has lain 2 weeks in 67 mountains/i?. Has handed over analezy on markers of a hepatitis - negatively. Have written out. Has on the way home called in in Moniki, has passed or has taken place paid inspection. The diagnosis: an incompetence of cardia, a -gastritis, a duodenitis, papellit, deformation of the gatekeeper. The doctor speaks because of nerves. During illness or disease has thrown off killogram 12, derzhitsja tempiratura 36.8-37.2, occasionally a vomiting, delicacy greater or big.
And by a dinner begin nyt myshtsi on arms or hand, brachiums, a back... Here like and all. neudalos to send you the letter - does not reach pochemuto but if you not against I can call.

Rastorguev D.V.
02.07.2003, 20:57
Possibly, homeopathic treatment can help or assist you, but appoint or nominate treatment without consultation I shall not risk. I recommend to come for consultation. Call to me on ph. 8-926-204-06-10